Reviews for Justin Bieber Love Story
This is the worst shit i have seen in my life hang yourself
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Wow
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I think it was good and enjoyed reading it and sounds like something that could happen in real life i think the girl in it should of chose the other boy instead of justin though! :)!
ashley chapter 14 . 5/26/2016
right more this book is good u cant end it now its getting really fun to read
gashed chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
Can't wait for the rest of this cuz I love it
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Why do you write like your texting it's so annoying to read it would be way better if you wrote right
alondra chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Great
Ella chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
this was the dumbest story EVER.
oh my god.
the fuck.
cuteminecrafter0909 chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Please please please make more chapters. I need to find out what happens after Justin gets of tour
Anna chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
OMG! I love this story and are going to write more please!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
*insert flame*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
oh lord how did I get talked into reading this

Ok, you rate this, what, k? More like k-. I have yet to read a fic any more immature since My Immortal by this weirdo.

This shouldn't even be here. Creative writing? Please. What are you, 4?

It actually sounds like you're more interested in that 'bff' of yours more than Justin himself. Even using that 'bff' terminology turns me off. Your writing sucks. Your description sucks. Grow up before writing fic.

Of course this was technically published years ago, so I expect better work now if you do still write.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
I couldn't stop laughing. You want to know why? Your story is so badly written. No plot, description of characters are very unnecessary, and Justin Bieber? Seriously?
I was curious about your fanfiction and now I just wished to never have read it.
A waste of my time.