Reviews for Jacob Finishes what Edward Can't
teamjacob0729 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I'm not sure about this. They'd swipe each others' heads off first, I think.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
The canon tent scene had so much potential for something like this to happen. this was clever and unique and very sexy...full of conflict and passion.
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So again bella had the best of both worlds and she still is undecided .. wow great story
Colouredsoul chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
light4dawn chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ah... only Bella could have sex with Jacob and STILL not be sure. Bella, Bella, Bella.
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Fabulous! I am so impressed that you didn't resolve this in favor of Jake - you really kept it true to Bella's completely selfish and destructive personality. It's just like her to drag this out as long as humanly possible. ;) Lol! I adore it. A new favorite.
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Such a naughty lemon. I had fun imagining how chagrined Edward must have felt to feel/hear everything that was going on in Jacob's mind. ; ))
Zapphe chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That's was good but I wish you would continue with the threesome, it would be awesome!
ifeelsilly chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I didn't like it as much as your latest story, but it was still pretty good. The whole "threesome" thing just seemed a little awkward- i honestly can't picture Edward allowing Jacob to feel up Bella while he was going down on her. Kinda lost some of the sexiness with that. But I still like how Bella is finally coming to her senses about Jake!
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"Things would have been much easier if I'd just dated Mike Newton."

Yeah - but definitely not as much fun! :) I liked your idea here, putting a nice spin on THE scene! :)

Nice one-shot!
Mrs.BiancaGrint chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I surely hope there's a sequeel to this :D Loved it! Mmmmm Jake...
ExquisitelyUgly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You already know how I feel about it, but I'll tell you again. ;) I love how even at its smutty best there's still love in there.. you captured that really well! And that you didn't make Edward a jerk, you just made Jake better. hehe.

This is something you could continue if you chose to do so, but either way, love it!
Giggles2010 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
you should continue the story
JadeSyan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Great job! It's a really well written story!

I would love to read more. Maybe you could make it a two-shot and let us know if this night really changed anything for Bella.
Tanja83 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
ooo i liked it. kind of odd having jake there while edward was trying. atleast he didnt finish. the real man had to. you should continue this longer. its really good.