Reviews for Cold Calling
Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
This has to be one of the best Sherlock FFs I've seen on here. It sends shivers up my spine!
Carri007 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Fascinating story! Well-written, good characterization, well thought out... Too bad you didn't finish it.
paper.creations chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
I think you're kind of awesome. I have no idea why you don't get more reviews.

The murder plot is super intriguing. People reporting their own murders after they've taken place? Epic.

I can't wait to see where you take this fic! I really want to know how this ends. Is Moriarty involved somehow? Gah, I can't wait to find out!

Re-post soon, please!

-Maggie
Laudine chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I just got around to reading this and I really like it. It's like if Sherlock was more of a gritty crime drama, like Waking the Dead or SVU. I like a good crime story!
Laudine chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Aside from a few grammatical errors, this is really good. It's suspenseful, and I can hear the canon characters' voices in my head as I read.
JessTheGeek chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
An interesting story! Poor Watson was never going to cope very well in a club like Blitz. I really like the idea of this story but one thing, I would suggest either proof-reading your work or getting a beta-reader. Some of your grammar and spelling is a little off and it can be quite distracting. Apart from that, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. Update soon!
EMSmith chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I'm read all chapters in the last few minutes.

It is such an amazing story!

GoatMilkandTACOS chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This could be quite good, but you need to slow down a little. And definitely proofread. I look forward to reading more though. :) x