Reviews for How Gundam SEED Should Have Gone
bluebloodblues chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
LOL THIS IS JOKES. I love Miriallia's non chalance and how she said "one of us might die."
hira-nera chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Hhahhaahah the part where they lied about not bitching bout each other was the best xD
Saber Wing chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
He doesn't even go here! LOL. I see what you did there. I've missed this story. Great work :)
FTS-Peace chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
lol, i lost myself at Cagalli Z-snapping...so ghetto haha
Kkornelia chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
XD love it
weeeee chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
I really enjoyed this, hahaha xD do update more soon :D
hira-nera chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Hahahahahahahhaahha omggg this chapter is so hilarious I cant stop laughing. Im so happy you guys didn't drop this fic as its one of my favourite. And hahahah just adore the avatar reference. Looking forward for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Love the Mass effect and Shrek reference
Ms. Unknown Girl 23 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
To the writer of How Gudnam SEED Should Have been:

THIS SCENARIO:

"Birdie, birdie, birdie," Birdie chirped from his perch on Kira's shoulder.

"Third time this week!" yelled Kira's roommate, abruptly sitting up. "If you can't control that bird, it'll have to go!"

"She's bored," Kira explained. "She's used to flying around outside. If I could just let her out at night…"

His roommate stared. "Dude, we're in space. How do you plan on letting her out at night?"

Kira paused. "Good point…Well, good night."

-You took it from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, didn't you?

Despite that, I kinda liked it, it worked quite well!

Keep it up! :)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
I bet you $20 you don't finish the series.
Miss Alice chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
"You just got served! Physics style!"

Sounds a little too much like my conversations at school...

This stuff is great! Keep it up!
arashic1030 chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
I snorted out the water I was drinking when I read "the promotion of elfish welfare". Hahahahahahaha. Great chapter as always and looking forward to the next one!
Pikachu the Conqueror chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
Yeah, subtlety...

:D
btamamura chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
Loved the jokes in this, including the Spongebob joke and the Kit-Kat joke (you've made me crave a Kit-Kat)! The authors note at the end also had me laughing, especially "Andrew Waltfart" XD
Saber Wing chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
"Gimme a break!" exclaimed the soldier currently fighting Kira. Just then, he heard the voice of one of his comrades over the com-link.

"Gimme a break, break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar!"

"Really, Harold? Really?"

That part was awesome. Seriously xDD