Reviews for Just To See You Smile
Love Faith Embers chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
Wah! No! You just HAD to end it there! I'm glad everyone accepted Aimi's scars. :D Are you going to write another Fruits Basket story like this?
Dia8Buyo chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
i am always going to keep reading this. Always. Actually... if you mess with the plot a little bit and change some of the names... you could make this into your own book:) i would read it:D PLEASE COME OUT WITH THE SEQUEL SOON!
Chynacat32 chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
There are no words to describe my love for this story
I forgot to review last time, so this one just might be twice as long just to make up for it :P So here I go:
I absolutely ADORE how real Aimi is, she has no magical potion that makes herself invincible, etc... I also just love your story lines. Last chapter, I thought you were gonna have some sort of Inception moment (OMG JKJK SHE DIDN'T GET SLICEEEEED), but alas, it was not so, even though I still love this story.

Hatori Aunty FOREVER... Imagine if they got married, then Aimi's uncle would be her boyfriend's cousin (At least I think).

On a serious note, reading this from (almost) the very start, I feel like your writing has improved TREMENDOUSLY. You've got some real skill

I'm going to miss this story, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

Best Wishes,
Chychy
SwimmingShadows chapter 39 . 11/11/2012
OMFG! LOVED IT! SO very dramatic! And its so darling how much Yuki loves Aimi! Cant wait for the next, and final chapter!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/6/2012
Yuki had pulled ME behind him

that BETRAYED my fear? I'm not sure, but it makes more sense to me that way.

I KNEW Akito would make sure they scarred as much as possible

These be my corrections for this chapter. Yes, I will always find some for you. :) On the whole though, I believe that it is worthy of my amazing poster. Now all we have to do is find a time in your busy schedule for us to meet up :)
BlackShadow98 chapter 39 . 11/5/2012
*dancing* THE CURSE IS BROKEN! HA. SUCKS FOR YOU, AKITO!
awwuhhh, the two are so cute. :3 loved this chappie.
xnekoluverx chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
I just can't put this down! You've done an amazing job with this story! I love how each chapter makes you wonder what's going to happen next! :)
Dia8Buyo chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. That's pretty much all I can say. Omg. If Kyo ever found out I don't think Akito would here the end of it... *Cries for the second to last chapter* FYI I'm buyo123 ;D
Aveangeladarkangel chapter 39 . 11/1/2012
Oh my goodness I was recently thinking about this story! This was truly amazing. I miss your writing. Lately I have been having a serious case of writers block (I haven't been able to write well since I graduated from high school in 2011, almost two years 0.0) this actually has inspired me so. Thank you! Thank youthankyouthank you! I hope every thing is going well. . miss you are your work! Keep being awesome D
xXStarGirl13Xx chapter 38 . 8/12/2012
AH! Im so sorry i stopped reviewing/reading. i think i thought this story was over D: But i just reread it and i freaking fell in love with this story all over again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I absolutely cannot wait for your next update! please take your time though! ill love you either wayy.:3
SwimmingShadows chapter 38 . 7/23/2012
OMIGAWD! I just read your whole story today, and must I say it was absolutely beautiful. The whole story, was in a way familiar, and yet completely different! I loved it, and I can't wait for the next chapter. This by far was the best Yuki story I have ever read! Keep up the wonderful work!
Dia8Buyo chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
just to let you know, you spell 'quite' as 'quiet' all the time... :p
Dia8Buyo chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
i would like to draw ami... but.. just hearing about all the make-up makes me think, 'HOLY CRAP THAT WOULD TAKE LIKE 2 DAYS!' okay not really but if i didnt blow it off it would look nice [soo basically i would need to be half asleep :]
Love Faith Embers chapter 38 . 7/18/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! What does Akito want now?
Dia8Buyo chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
i need chapter 39. must have 39! oh and can i be put on the list for the sequel" [i think this is the right series...]
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »