Reviews for Last Child
Jennygeee chapter 18 . 1/10
Don't know why I haven't read this before, but I'm glad I finally did! Really, really enjoyed it, I love hurt Dean and this had plenty of that and more! I like that we also had Sam worried and looking for, finding and looking after Dean. Thanks so much and I'm really sorry it has taken me so long to read.
Jankjay chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Such a really good story! I didn't comment on each chapter because I was too enthralled to get to the next bit but now I can tell you how terrific this is. Good writing ( awesome beta work) excellent pacing, perfect characterization. I'm so very impressed with each aspect. It's very professional. Thank you for sharing it with me.
SilentHowler chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I love Leon haha, yeah Dean would like that fight club.
I love how these chaps are long!
Poor Deanie baby going throught that while Sam goes through mental torture trying to find him.
This monster is a little too human and weird and sadistic for me.
I'll read the next awesome chap tomorrow
xx
SilentHowler chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
WOW!
Dean never stops when hes on a hunt! Your charactization of him is perfect!
Coveralls is a smart one and that worries me.
Sam and Amy haha, oh Dean you and your pranks.
Loved this and i can't wait to read the next chap when i get back
x
SilentHowler chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow, for a first chap you have me hooked. That was so intense and i'm crying for that poor boy. Unfortunally i'll have to wait until tomorrow to read more but you have me very intrigued, what is this monster? i wonder.
x
Jeanne chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Great story! Thanks!
S-Jay494 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I mean this in the most complimentary (and least psychopathic way): You do torture very well.
The Insanity of the Sane chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
I love you. I'm not even kidding. I love you. This story was amazing! Ugh I can't... It's just.. Ahh I loved it! Ur awesome. Keep doing what you do best:)
blindkitten chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
I do love this story! It was really, really well written, and it was just fun to read. The end was rather sweet.
Helen chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
WOW! Just finished reading this story - talk about a compelling read... Absolutely gripping! Great storytelling, perfect characterization and terrifying plotline! - can't wait to read more of your work!
ccase13 chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
This was a great story. The serial killer was the creepiest monster Dean ever had to fight. I loved how even the serial kiler was smitten by Dean. He's just too goodlooking to be safe.
J.A. Carlton chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
Wow! intense fic! Loving so much of it! Great job milady! Thanks for the happy!

sifi
Psychee chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
To paraphrase a Winchester: The supernatural I get, people are just plain crazy. In this excellently plotted and written story we get both: creepy psychologically damaged human serial killer and supernaturally psychotic ghosts.

I saw there were 18 chapters and by chapter 5, Dean was in such deep trouble that I wasn't certain how you where going to let him servive, even with Sam looking for him.

I spent several hours today (when I should have been working on stuff I brought home) enjoying a good SPN story. Although I might regret it Monday when I get to work and start out the week behind, I find it time well spent today. Thank you.
dreamlitnight chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
This story was amazing! I love a good case fic and hurty, sick Dean and sick, take charge Sam! That was the icing on the proverbial story-cake. I hope you are still considering a time stamp. I so want to read about the clinic and pitiful Dean and worried Sam. LOL Loved everything about this tale! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Zinfer chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
well, that story kept me up till 3,-_- YAWWWNNN! I'm really glad u didn't mess with Dean or Sam's psyche. you kept them in character really well. You're very cruel to Dean O_O i mean, all I do is read hurt/comfort fics and this had to be the most ridiculously mean one I've read. I'm gonna subscribe to you