Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
Awesome story! And so funny! Hell definitely hath no fury like Keira scorned, poor zoomer! I would have loved to see Jak's reaction to his destroyed ride and maybe Keira giving a sassy comment like "I'll fix it but you better not cheat again, hun", but that fluffy ending was lovely too. Good job! :)
jessi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Another great story!
THE REPO MAN chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
one wo... CUTE! this is just so adorable

ohh yeah just so u dont get confused, im not a boy like my name says im really a girl... so many people get onfused
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
lol. nice. although i would've liked to see Jak's reaction to his busted up zoomer.
Mitoki-hime chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awsome story meh jak needed a new zoomer anyways, eletric blue is so old ,hot pink is all the rage now XD
Frae chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Normally, I don't really like song-fics, but this was wonderful. I love how you expressed the character's emotion here. It made my stomach twist and turn (in a good way)

Brilliant, spectacular, great writing, dear.

Memiors of a Red Shade chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aw, this was a nice story.

Personally, I was rather annoyed at Jak myself at the end of Jak 3. In my mind he was cheating of Keira, even though the two of them never were really official.

I like the way you put the lyrics in to match what was going on. Some people try, but often, at least to me, it doesn't seem like it really works. It was a really good story all the way through. Please keep up the good work.
MikaHaeli8 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Here I am, reviewing your story, and you're not reviewing mine, which you started reading :( aha, joking about sadface.

This was good. Ending was actually different than expected, but there is JakxKiera in your name so I should have expected it :L. Good angst, good romance. Thank goodness.

:D