Reviews for The Outcasts
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I think your first try was great! Do it this one you would do a fantastic job!
thinkofaugust chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
"I'm off to do writer things. You know, smoke some pot, find my muse, fuck a biker,"

oh I am so using that in every day life now XD

I've been looking everywhere for a good Emmmett/Edward slash fic. and I found it. Thank you very much!

Great work 3
crazy adolescent chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
WOW Awesome story! Really love it.
twi nana chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOL funny, and sweet, go Bella, what is ahead for her?
jimmyhasit chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is lovely! you should continue it
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was absolutely adorable. I love slash and because of that I usually find myself hating Bella in slash fics. I love the way you characterized her in this story - she is the perfect complement to her friends.

Best of luck in the contest :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Loved this!
sunystone chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Cute story! Boys can be so blind LOL! Glad Emmett opened his eyes and realized that Edward was in love with him too ;) Bella cracked me up!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was so BEAUTIFUL. I loved your characters & your descriptions of them. Edward & HOW he was so catlike, Emmett & his fathers opinion on boy george, and how he was so effeminate, and Bella...well Bella was just the coolest ever, lol.

I enjoyed the memories of my little pony, transformers, he-man paraphenalia. I liked how Bella looked out for them & helped the boys along... I hope she finds someone that's as awesome as she is for her. I love it if you wrote a bit more about these guys, but I'm not meaning it to be a pressure :)

Thanks for the cute, funny & the fluffy!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Cute! :)
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh God, this is one of my favorite Bellas! Seriously, she is so funny... Loved it :)

Good luck in the contest!

Lucy
TKegl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh, this was just so much fun! I loved the relationship of the three of them from the bit about the lunchboxes through high school. And I've gotta say, your Bella was FANTASTIC! I know this was slash, so essentially a E/E story, but Bella was such a hoot - loved the "writer things - fuck a biker" line. And the SNL cheer was hilarious!

Great job! Good luck in the contest!
Th Ghst f Slss Frnc chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Huh. This is really quite interesting. Too bad I already voted...*looks nervous* Sorry! Didn't even see this one...

Anyhow, for it being your first slash fic, it was surprisingly good. Kinda gritty. Like New York gritty. And different. But good.
teleshawna chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Cute story. I really liked your funny Bella. Thank you and good luck!
detroitangel chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You did more than attempt it. You did a great job. I like that you gave them all distance to figure things out.

Good Luck!