Reviews for Brain Freeze
Delysia chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is lovely. Its nice to get into Jules' mindset and try to figure out what the heck she was thinking. I love your choice of words and how easily you paint us a picture that makes us both love Jules and want to smack her slightly upside the head. Wonderful work.
channiii34 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this is really good! its super insightful and honest. i love your writing. you are extremely talented.
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I know how you feel, I cringed too when 'Steve' showed up esp. as they continue to tease us with those looks between Sam/Jules and really they broke up for work reason, not because they don't care for eachother and you just cannot switch it off.

Anyway, love to read more...
SYuuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I swear I would kill Jules if she dared hurting Sam again. This was such a great one-shot. It's short but it had everything that's needed to be said, like Jules' thinking about how she broke things off with Sam until the moment the bomb exploded and Sam was there shielding her (of course, the NOW SAM! NOW! LOL).

Steve and Jules.. yeah, I personally think they didn't date back then. Probably an unrequited love or just an attraction that never went anywhere.

GREAT seeing you back! Now you just have to write those promised fics :)

PS: The famous 'Steve Smile' huh? His teeth were surely shiny enough to match Edward Cullen's
JTF2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
omg so awesomly amazing! loved it! more? pleasE? :):)
FallenStar08 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow Zo!Nice! Ahahaha, I still haven't seen that episode! xD I feel special...am I one of your dedicated Jammers? :D
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this! :D I can so see this running through Jules mind :D Great story I loved it and you are actually right about the love thing. Sam and Jules are perfect for each other and Steve is just messing everytghing up!