Reviews for Help Wanted
claymade chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Heh heh, it was definitely amusing to see Kasumi's take on an "energy draining scheme"... very in-character for her. Similarly, Jadeite's embarrassed-by-simplicity-yet-unable-to-argue-with-results conundrum was delicious.

Sailor Pluto's scene was kind of strange to read. You lampshaded her use of the corny speech at the end there as something she'd always wanted to try, but since it was at the end, up *until* reaching that point her dialogue felt a bit odd for her, as it was only lampshaded in retrospect, rather than at the start.

(And-while I know a story like this needs conflict, for sure-I am hoping that playing the "xenophobic-shoot-first-and-ask-questions-later-Senshi" card isn't going to be the main source of it. Particularly with regard to the Inners, given how unlike their canon incarnations it is.)

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing where you take all this, especially now that the Sailors are entering the mess as well! Sounds like a recipe for some delicious chaos, one way or another...
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
LOL!good chapter,wouldnt it be hilarious if ranma hooked up with the daughter of one of the senshi?
Cjonwalrus chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
This story is pretty adorable
Sora with an S chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I really like this story, but...

If Genma's a rich source of energy for Youma, and Ranma's got similarly sized Ki reserves, does this mean Ranma's Youma half can live off his human half's Ki reserves?
Aleric chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Ah, that's our Kasumi. Who else would think of selling the youma charms at a charity booth? Not to mention, who else would get people to buy them?

I can't wait to see if there will be anymore encounters between Kasumi and the other Senshi as well. Can you just see the confusion on their faces when they realize people are willingly putting on the charms and allowing themselves to be drained (if only partially)? It could almost be a symbiotic relationship. Imagine each charm tied to a certain youma. They become activated when the buyer puts it on, and becomes coded to that person's particular chi signature. Then which ever youma is linked to the charm will have a vested interest in keeping that human alive and well. Maybe even working both ways, like the 'Aah! My Goddess!' Doublet system (read the series if you don't know what I'm talking about). I know it's probably not what you have in mind. But you have to admit, it would make a wild twist. ~
Sungawd Ra chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Heh. Fun.

I am hoping for a stronger showing against the Senshi, though. Even if they are older and suped up.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
hahaha im loving this please continue
enderverse chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I got the feeling that pluto was just doing it for fun and has a much longer term plan then just destroying them.
kaztsar chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Just asking for energy... bloody brilliant!
Pusakuronu chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Oh, this story is awesome! Very fun. Is Pluto going to share what she saw with the others? Poor Jadeite. The taking-things-in-stride of the Tendos has got to be so confusing. And asking politely for energy - bwahahah. Great work! This is bound to continue being hilarious.
Cobra-100 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
This seems to be going well enough. I've not seen this situation played out before and that helps, but even without that you have workable pacing and fair characterization. I'll be subscribing to this.
Mackon chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Well this is pretty damn nifty!

Thanks for sharing.
TJG chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Kasumi might also want to mention that the charms also reduces weight for those who love food but can't exercise enough to keep off the fat.
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
A panda shaped vacuum cleaner...where do you get these awesome ideas! Thanks for the story! Please update!
Outcast chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Children(innocence) give the oddest ideas sometimes, usually work too
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »