Reviews for Help Wanted
flairina chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Hoo hoo HOOOOO boy, do I want to see more of this. This is both awesomely funny and fairly unique so far as I know. Looks like it only recent got an update, but please, keep going!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I'm really interested about where this is going. I hope you don't make the senshi bad, here. I love jadeite and how not evil he is lol
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay... You got me. Hook line and sinker. Reading on...
Progos chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Hmm. You normally manage to give each chapter a sense of self-containedness, like an episode of a show. This one lacks that, and kind of just stops abruptly. Hope you post again soon.
FaerieKnight197 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
*snickers* And the Shampoo is a ditz meme continues! I had some fun with that in one story as well, purely for a laugh of course.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Glad to see this is alive. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more!
recyclablefoxx chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Welcome back! I'm looking forwards to the story being continued. I had to reread the story when I saw this updated, and fell in love with it all over again! I
LordsFire chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
I am so very, very happy to see you two posting again. Once upon a time, you were my most reliable sources of light-hearted tension relief, and you also managed some more serious writing too. This chapter is actually an excellent example of how you can do both.

Hopefully, you're back to stay for a while.
Dairegh chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
...Heh. Makoto is in for one hell of a ride. ; D
Essex chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Nice to see an update. I'd always liked this fic. Also, don't worry about this chapter being too serious. I think it helped give the story some added depth.
Kitsune chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
o_O New chapter? Wow! I think I could die happily now! Not that that is an invatation, mind you. More soonest please.
Ashen Author chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Thank you for updating! I like this chapter, and I hope to see more of the story soon. Also, you're portraying all the characters very realistically, and I liked Ranma and Akane's talk. I also love genre-savvy Jadeite.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Good to see another chapter of this rather amusing story. Hopefully it wont be another two years before the next update.

Not that I am one to talk...
Narsil chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Glad you're updating again, I REALLY hope it continues. You have a fun story here, more lighthearted, and so a fine change of pace, than my usual fare and certainly more than my own writings. Definitely looking forward to more.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
So now Makoto gets to start experiencing the CRAZY that is Nerima. And Jedite gets a cold splash of reality.

P.S. It might be a little mature for the rating of your story, but I always wondered how well a Dark Kingdom Brothel would work. After all Youma are exotic looking females for the most part and people are expected to be tired after leaving one of those places. Plus it would be funny to see Sailor Moon try to come up with a good speech about how what they are doing is wrong (as long as the Youma don't drain anyone dry).
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »