Reviews for Help Wanted
Coenraad chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Kasumi, the ever lovable home maker and dits extraordinaire helping to save the youma.
Doesn't surprise me much that the youma she found didn't attack her outright. Wonder what part she will play, she sure seems to have a way with the youma.

And so the cat is out of the bag for jedite. Wonder what he will do now. After all you can only do so much by just running a kingdom. Wielding all that power and authority, you just bet that a king will want to flex those muscles. How he flexes them with out being suicidal about it the major question for me. A peace keeping force maybe? Putting the youma to work as a construction agency? 'Will work for life force'?

Cant wait to read the next chapter.
Kithrin chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
i love it, hope to see more soon
Esmeraude11 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I really love this story and am glad to see that your updating again even if slowly. I love the Shittenou and am not so fond of the Senshi so when I saw that this was about at least one it made me pretty happy. Though now I'm kinda hoping that Jadeite and Nabiki are able to somehow legitimize the Dark Kingdom as an actual nation cause that would put some kinks in the Senshi's plans to deal with him. Plus Kasumi humanizing the Youma in the eyes of the people they might not be allowed to kill more Youma's. I hope that you can use my idea in some way. This is a great fic I hope you'll update soon.
Schwep chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Interesting read. I almost didn't bother with this one because you spelled 'dimension' wrong in your summary.
ecchansama chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
I just stumbled upon this fic, and my face is hurting from laughter. Some things are taken a step too far to be funny, but most stay just shy of that line. It means I get to laugh at most everything, from bad puns to insane situations.

Ranma Happosai True Love? (in others)

There are some spelling mistakes etc, but nothing that disrupts the flow.

Overall, well done. I look forward to laughing more.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Quite enjoyably funny. This last chapter not quite as much as the others, but still fun. It's rare that a fic manages to combine the wacky hijinx of the original source material with some surprisingly good character interaction. Keep it going please. This fic is a real treat.
flairina chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Hoo hoo HOOOOO boy, do I want to see more of this. This is both awesomely funny and fairly unique so far as I know. Looks like it only recent got an update, but please, keep going!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I'm really interested about where this is going. I hope you don't make the senshi bad, here. I love jadeite and how not evil he is lol
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay... You got me. Hook line and sinker. Reading on...
Progos chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Hmm. You normally manage to give each chapter a sense of self-containedness, like an episode of a show. This one lacks that, and kind of just stops abruptly. Hope you post again soon.
FaerieKnight197 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
*snickers* And the Shampoo is a ditz meme continues! I had some fun with that in one story as well, purely for a laugh of course.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Glad to see this is alive. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more!
recyclablefoxx chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Welcome back! I'm looking forwards to the story being continued. I had to reread the story when I saw this updated, and fell in love with it all over again! I
LordsFire chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
I am so very, very happy to see you two posting again. Once upon a time, you were my most reliable sources of light-hearted tension relief, and you also managed some more serious writing too. This chapter is actually an excellent example of how you can do both.

Hopefully, you're back to stay for a while.
Dairegh chapter 7 . 4/17/2013