Reviews for Help Wanted
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
so far so good
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Makoto, she do not know the trouble she enter into.
CrypticMirror chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh wow, this story is back? I loved it, I hope you can continue it. You guys are brilliant.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Heh, and it looks like things may well be close to exploding all over before all is said and done, though it looks like Makoto is not gonna be sure at to what all she may be heading int imo.
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
lol, poor Mokoto, she is gonna have such a migraine, at least Akane is finallt begining to learn and finally Ranma is at least a little straight with her on her martial arts, poor Ukyo still not knowing what she and her heart truely want i am also looking forward to the next chapter
Sdarian chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
It's nice to see more of this. Hope you continue to work on it, and there isn't as long a wait for the next chapter.

Good luck!
Hiryo chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Yay finally an update

Please you need to update much much more!
Anonymous618 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Hi, just read this fic for the first time. You have good stuff here and are putting an entertaining spin on what's going on. There's only one part that I feel doesn't work. Why the quick and wholly transparent efforts towards making this a Ranma/Akane fic? You have interesting things going on with Ranma, the Tendos, Jadeite, Nodoka and so on. Then you have quick handwaves getting rid of Ranma's romantic baggage while he gets closer to Akane.

What bothers me about it is that it feels extraneous to the story you're telling. It reads like you feel obligated to match the two up, even though it's not really what the fic's about. It weakens the entire fabric of the story; most of it's an entertaining yarn and then you have quick matchup fic number 40,00 elements stapled on.
irnzenmonk chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
great chapter ne
MrEmperor chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Well, I'm glad you guys are back. I've missed the charm of your stories.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
lmao, Great story, I was very pleased to see it continued, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
Choas Babe chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
So Ku-Lon wants to scope the competition, and given that Makoto (or Senshi canon for that matter) given any indication that they hide or need to hide their auras in civilian form, Makoto is probably broadcasting that she's a major powerhouse to all with the senses to See it.

Poor Jadeite, he's a little screwed in the head, isn't he?
Chargone chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Hehehehe.

Good to see this again.
Shinkicker chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh, wow. Long time no see on this. Quite an introspective chapter. Nabiki needs to set Jadite straight - there is more than one way to rule the world. Some even completely legal. Specifically big business. With Nabiki's help he could fashion a line of products that he could sell that help people while collecting him the energy he needs! Making everything legit and above board. Hiding in the open so to speak. That way in the end he gets to be powerful and respected, and gets himself a publicity shield from the Senshi! Genius I say!

Hehe... Anyways, thanks for posting! Hope to see more of this and other stories soon!
wolf-in-hell chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
I am glad to see a new chapter. I was beginning to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the earth.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »