Reviews for Help Wanted
Essex chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Nice to see an update. I'd always liked this fic. Also, don't worry about this chapter being too serious. I think it helped give the story some added depth.
Kitsune chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
o_O New chapter? Wow! I think I could die happily now! Not that that is an invatation, mind you. More soonest please.
Ashen Author chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Thank you for updating! I like this chapter, and I hope to see more of the story soon. Also, you're portraying all the characters very realistically, and I liked Ranma and Akane's talk. I also love genre-savvy Jadeite.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Good to see another chapter of this rather amusing story. Hopefully it wont be another two years before the next update.

Not that I am one to talk...
Narsil chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Glad you're updating again, I REALLY hope it continues. You have a fun story here, more lighthearted, and so a fine change of pace, than my usual fare and certainly more than my own writings. Definitely looking forward to more.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
So now Makoto gets to start experiencing the CRAZY that is Nerima. And Jedite gets a cold splash of reality.

P.S. It might be a little mature for the rating of your story, but I always wondered how well a Dark Kingdom Brothel would work. After all Youma are exotic looking females for the most part and people are expected to be tired after leaving one of those places. Plus it would be funny to see Sailor Moon try to come up with a good speech about how what they are doing is wrong (as long as the Youma don't drain anyone dry).
TJG chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
I wonder if the Dark Kingdom might have records in either/or a library or vault of stolen items of information on those magic writing/runes that Akane seems to have a natural aptitude for. With some advanced martial arts training, she could be like a seal master in Naruto or other mystic writing warrior. Maybe for prep work she could make stuff like put various magic writings on flash cards, clothing, etc. Maybe even put them on various writing (like mechanical pencils and pens) and carving implements so that they allow for easier use and even use in combat. This would need speed, precision, awareness, and evasion training for use in fights.

Some ideas for energy draining items that could be sold and outright stating what they do: weight-loss aids (mentioned before by others); cancer killer wands (range limited to direct physical contact at the tip and very controlled effects with safety controls designed for a surgeon to turn on and off as needed when accessing tumors and killing them without the need to pull them out); weed, bug, pest killer "sprays" (area effects and with a lot of safety features to prevent harm to humans); and weapons which might have non-lethal safety features (making it seem to have "stun" settings).
Blaster chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Great story, could use more interaction between ranma and senshi though, I just keep envisioning a scene where ranma is beating evil villain A and the scouts show up and get confused on who to fight or they simply interrupt a spar with ryoga or similar.
Also Jadeite should hire a PR agency or make the hero business profitable to himself.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Gotta love this. Kasumi is the greatest hero ever, and Nabiki makes a great vizier.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Oh, This is gonna end well.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Its too bad its so short. It took a bit but I remembered this after a time. This is a cute fun story and I hope to see more soon.
The Lost Hibiki chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Its good to see this story update, I'd been worried that you'd given up on it. Amazing work with this chapter, I absolutely loved the welcome Makoto received from Shampoo, Mouse, and Cologne. I hope you continue this story.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
so far so good
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Makoto, she do not know the trouble she enter into.
CrypticMirror chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh wow, this story is back? I loved it, I hope you can continue it. You guys are brilliant.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »