Reviews for Help Wanted
Blaster chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Great story, could use more interaction between ranma and senshi though, I just keep envisioning a scene where ranma is beating evil villain A and the scouts show up and get confused on who to fight or they simply interrupt a spar with ryoga or similar.
Also Jadeite should hire a PR agency or make the hero business profitable to himself.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Gotta love this. Kasumi is the greatest hero ever, and Nabiki makes a great vizier.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Oh, This is gonna end well.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Its too bad its so short. It took a bit but I remembered this after a time. This is a cute fun story and I hope to see more soon.
The Lost Hibiki chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Its good to see this story update, I'd been worried that you'd given up on it. Amazing work with this chapter, I absolutely loved the welcome Makoto received from Shampoo, Mouse, and Cologne. I hope you continue this story.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
so far so good
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Makoto, she do not know the trouble she enter into.
CrypticMirror chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Oh wow, this story is back? I loved it, I hope you can continue it. You guys are brilliant.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Heh, and it looks like things may well be close to exploding all over before all is said and done, though it looks like Makoto is not gonna be sure at to what all she may be heading int imo.
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
lol, poor Mokoto, she is gonna have such a migraine, at least Akane is finallt begining to learn and finally Ranma is at least a little straight with her on her martial arts, poor Ukyo still not knowing what she and her heart truely want i am also looking forward to the next chapter
Sdarian chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
It's nice to see more of this. Hope you continue to work on it, and there isn't as long a wait for the next chapter.

Good luck!
Hiryo chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Yay finally an update

Please you need to update much much more!
Anonymous618 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Hi, just read this fic for the first time. You have good stuff here and are putting an entertaining spin on what's going on. There's only one part that I feel doesn't work. Why the quick and wholly transparent efforts towards making this a Ranma/Akane fic? You have interesting things going on with Ranma, the Tendos, Jadeite, Nodoka and so on. Then you have quick handwaves getting rid of Ranma's romantic baggage while he gets closer to Akane.

What bothers me about it is that it feels extraneous to the story you're telling. It reads like you feel obligated to match the two up, even though it's not really what the fic's about. It weakens the entire fabric of the story; most of it's an entertaining yarn and then you have quick matchup fic number 40,00 elements stapled on.
irnzenmonk chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
great chapter ne
MrEmperor chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Well, I'm glad you guys are back. I've missed the charm of your stories.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »