Reviews for Love At Seventeen
trunswicked chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I love this story, it's very cute! I like how your spelling and grammar isn't bad, lol! I will totally draw up some fanart!
HaibaraAiFan chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
OMG PLEASE UPdate
arosei chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Don't take so long to get out the next chapter. Promise? .. I like the story and the detail. But dont make us wait for months, okay? _ I really like this story, it's one of the few Rimahiko stories that I actually like. So plz... Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Love your story so far !
Haha love ur title for the story as well (:
PLEAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATEEEEE !
HollieRubin chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
I... i haven't read a story like this one in years, it is amazing in so different ways xD You made me cry with the KusuKusu thing, i screamed like a fangirl with their kiss, and you made say "OMGFREAKINGGODWHATTT!" so many times xD Please, please, (PLEASE!) update soon ;_;! You're an amazing writer and i love your style of writing! *-* So... yeah, update soon ;_;
AnimeAddict2000 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Lilly: AAAH HURRY UP I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTR!

Alice:Lilly shut up would you? Sorry Riri-chan, nice job on the-

Lilly:*smacked Alice on the face* HUUUUUURRRRYYY!

Alice: LILLY! AUGH I'm really sorry but nice job *shoves Lilly into her crush* keep on writing I loved your fanfic. Its really great. N that's a lot of jealousy going on. N I like that. :3 keep on writing and ill be ur #1 supporter!
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I am so sorry for not reviewing the new few chapters before this one. qwq I don't like writing long reviews with my dsi and I always read fanfics on my dsi so I say I'm going to review on the comp the next day but end up not doing it because Shidonii is a lazy baka. qwq

This deserves more reviews. /Good/ reviews. No offense to those of you who give short/unhelpful reviews, though.

I don't really think Ko is evil. She just seems to be trying to think up a way to make Nagi fall out of love with Rima-tan, and be with her instead, but not cruelly. I don't think she'll stoop /too/ low. I like Ko. qwq

Poor Kirishima. qwq It really must have been frustrating, though. I guess sometimes you're just like "LOVE ME INSTEAD, DANG IT". XD

I liked the part at the beginning when Rima-tan hid behind Nagi and was staring at Ko intensely. XD Rima-tan let Shii glomp you. qwq

*Is totally not a lolicon nope not at all*

Nagi why you so Nagi-ish. Stop. You're making Shidonii's kokoro cry.

I really like where you're going with this! n0n It's like reading a soap opera or something. Though not as overly-dramatic. XD I honestly think you are a wonderful writer and that it's one of your talents. Even if you don't get truck loads of reviews like you deserve, please don't let it discourage you so much that you delete this and or stop writing completely. Your stories, along with other writers', are like gems in a sea of coal (No offense again. ORZ fffff) in this fandom.

I also enjoyed the fluff at the beginning. -w- Rima-tan you and your randomness.

Shidonii
Al-Orange Ninja chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Ko is evil and using fuyuki but rima thinks its the other way around while naghihko acts like the love sick puppy he is right? It may sound bad don't don't keep repeating history throw in some spice hope you don tins my constructive criticism I still love ya!
crazymonkey1123 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Really nice chap! Ughhh, you are such a good writer that you're really making me mad at Ko. It's like, "Oh, why, why, why does she have to freaking exist?" But, then again, this story wouldn't be interesting if she isn't in it( which is so bad..but it's the truth:-() Anyways, update soon, my sister and I are really hooked to your story!

-Monkey-chan
hertlerzsker chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story. You are such a great writer and I can't figure out why someone would want to report this masterpiece.
crazymonkey1123 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Both me and my sis LOVE the story! Please please please UPDATE:DDD
Candy Canes Are Delicious chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Once again,not logged in :)

I don't see why anyone would report this! It's an excellent story,keep it up! :D
anon-san chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Um, what kind of review was that in the second previous one. That was getting off topic there. If you're gonna ramble about "I love Amuto forever desu!1!1!1!1" instead of this story, then I'd suggest you keep it to yourself and focus on the story, just saying. Besides, did you even read them? ._.

But anyway, you, author-san, is so completely awesome. The kiss was unexpected, but it was kind of sweet(?) at the same time. And your grammars and spellings are spot on, except for the missing part. But that's alright, we all make mistakes sometimes.

I hope you continue updating this. I won't force you, unlike persistent reviewers around here. .

Sincerely, anon-san. _
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Good luck, can't wait
ami chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
nice! i like this story. rimahiko is pretty cute-[althoughamuto willalways be my fav .] lots of comments though. keep writting!