Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Wow! What an amazingly written story. I love how it was based off mythology; absolutely brilliant. I loved everything about it. Adding it to my favorites!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
It's kind of fitting that Kakashi is a shy perv - but I am surprised that she slept with him while he was still in his 'henge'. Though now I want to read more stories about an Anko-Sakura-Karin team up. That is one badass trio.
Neleothesze chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I never got the whole "don't worry, I'll take care of him/her myself" thing. If a friend crosses the line, they cross the line. The partner should be made aware that their 'friend' has issues. If the partner then decides to forgive their friend, it's their call. In this case, Kakashi should know that Rin is a vengeful, overreacting bitch who deliberately worded her request so as to send the woman he loves to an area where she could be injured or killed after already coming up with stressful and/or humiliating requests.
If he decides to forgive her it's his decision as her friend, but he should be aware of it nonetheless. Rant over.
Excellent story. Loved the characterisation; as you could probably tell from the previous rant, it was written well enough that I found it very easy to completely immerse myself in their tale and empathise with the main characters' drama.
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Hahahah poor Karin and I'm happy that Karin didn't turn out to do anything that would ruin any semblance of a relationship between her and Sakura like Sasuke said :) And poor, poor Rin...can't say that I like her too much though :/ but that's fine because not everyone is likeable lol XD
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I loved the song! And the ending was pretty cute.
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Very good story. It would be interesting to read an epilogue, but personally, this is just perfect the way it is. :)

And Rin... I can't tell if I love her, or I hate her. Probably both.

Anyway, fabulous, as always :)
SleepingMyLifeAway chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
That was great! I just love happy endings.
fionamoto chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Love it, the idea of henge-dating was unique and refreshing. The song was simply hilarious, Kakashi was cute as well. :D
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
No-body does KakaSaku like you do! I love these little themed ones, the Shakespeare one and this one is just awesome-ness!
craizypet chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
lol, nice... wouldnt want sakura to do that now, do we... no... not at all...
NuclearPandaGas chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
It's about time another good KakaSaku fic was posted. They come oh-so-rarely nowadays.

I liked this story very much, and the concept of henge-dating was rather ingenious. Kakashi was very cute.

Thank you for writing this.
Murasaki Kurai chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Ahhaha~ This was soo great! At first I didn't get how this was based off Cupid and Psyche but I totally get it now! And it rocks! Well done, once again! 3
quarterdark chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
:D nice. just all round good finish lol
quarterdark chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
okay thaT WAS AMAZING

two really good plots 1. have plotted Rin into the story and be working with angry sakura

and 2. the whole blind date henge :D

nice
quarterdark chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was really goood. the writing was well i'd say floorless. sakura has changed quite a bit but that could change in later chapters. i hope so

anyway thank you for the read and i'll just keep reading now