Reviews for Hell is for Children
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
So sad but so good v great job
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Go ahead and make my sob why don't you. 3

LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yep. Just had to do it. Readin' through supernatural stories, most if 'em were yours. Had to read the others;)
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ok, that was just beautiful. The comparisons, the similarities, the mingled guilt and love and gratitude... All just wonderful! And let's hope the brothers are never separated for that long again. Like ever. And let's also hope that there's a lot of schmuppy brotherly love in the upcoming season. ;-)

Loved this drabble. Heart-wrenchingly touching.

~ Trina ~
magical-archer chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nawwww, so short but powerful, honestly I really want the story behind one of these short takes, like a long proper Dean & Sam fic, pleaseee (:
Szarabasjka chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awww... I'm fearing this, what's gonna happen with them?

wish Sam hadn't had to live what dad and dean suffered.

yet amazing story, so powerful in just few words.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This made me cry!

Dean will always be there for Sam; I'm glad Sam finally realises.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

rog457 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Just wonderful

"I left him when he was like this, disgusted. But he's here, has been since night one".

I hope Sam actually has this insight on the show, it would go a long way in repairing the boys relationship.

Doesnt Sam realize that Dean will always be there for him, no matter what.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Maybe if Sam did ever spend any time in Hell this would be his reaction...we could hope so anyway! Great sense of the nightmare and classic comforting Dean. Nice one.
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
this was really good :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Excellent for one of these challenges! you wasted no words and kept the idea lucid, cold and to the point. LOVED the last line!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
aww! i'm crying i really am! poor sammy! poor dean! but at least they have each other!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Poor Sam, he is having a rough time with nightmares from his time spent in hell. Thank goodness he has Dean there to pull him thru!
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Gah. That's some serious angst!Sam XD Talk about switching roles. Nice job!