Reviews for What You Left Behind
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I really like this story so far. I hope you update this story soon because I'd love to see where you take it :)
Emily chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Please update! Obviously this is my name. And it's in the story. With Dean! I'm a total Dean-girl. Please update?
Carver Edlund chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
im glad that things are slowly getting better for dean!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
i was so happy to see this updated really sweet chapter girl dean was so sweet in this making her breakfast i loved it when he was chasing her around the house for the cookie cant wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter so looking forward to it hope you can update soon:)keep up the amazing work
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
ooh. . . D
amy chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Awww loved this chapter so cute! Deans gonna be an amzing father.. Hope its a little girl deans always adorable with a little girl and samantha is a pretty name :) update soon!
adaddario chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Can't wait for the first doctors visit.
April chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Omg I loved this chapter. So cute! I love the baby names. Dean is going to be a great father I just know it:) dean at the doctors is gonna be goos ! I can't wait for more!
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
i absolutely love this story so far and i cannot wait for you to update!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
aw. that's so sweet! I still feel bad for dean though. :)
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
oh, poor Emily. Poor dean. Dean doesn't deserve the crap that life hands him, even if he is a fictional character. . . i made myself feel bad, :(

I really like your story. I like Emily better than Lisa. please update soon!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I can't wait for the next chapetr so please write it and post soon
pickupthatamulet chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
wheee she's pregnant :) omg i cant wait to read more this is so cute :)
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
OMG I loved it! I was so happy when she told dean it was his. I felt a tear. No lie dude. Anyways, I loved this chapter! An so so love the story :) update asap!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
wow really loved the update well done you are very talented keep up the good work hope you update soon cant wait for more:)