Reviews for Can't Buy Me Love
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
This story is awesome . Great job . I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing .
666HIMLover chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
You should make a sequel. I love this story, please don't stop making CM Punk and Maryse stories. I Really Love them together.
rawrxbrook chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Haha Take that TED!
KatieRose13 chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
loved it :)))
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
W.O.W Seriously, this fic was amazing! I don't know what to say, but you did a great job with this story! :)
DarkZoul chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
So they came a long way to be where the are and at the end they could through it all. How lovely, the perfect ending to a perfect story. I don't have much to say, I just love the wa everything turned out for them. Bravo
LittleLoneWolfx chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Okay I seriously loved this story. It had a lot of ups and downs, but the ending was perfect!
MaggotAngel chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
That was a wonderful story :)

Will we be seeing a sequel maybe, hmmm?
rkofan2012 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
aw yay :D such a wonderful story
lyxxn chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Yay! You finished the story! Im so happy that they got a happy ending! I loved this! :) lol
Mandamirra10 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Your stories are love. This story in particular was amazing. Definitely one of my favorites.

I'm a little sad to see this one end, but as they say all good things must come to an end. It was a great story that had great elements to it, fun, sexy, romantic... It was just great.

Thank you for writing it! I loved reading it.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
I loved this story and I liked the ending. x
DarkZoul chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
I think Maryse is struggling here. In one hand she likes Phil but on the other one she's not adapting into being in a real relationship with someone who's extremely different from her. Punk is lovable, it's true that he messed up with her Ay one point but if you come to see the whole thing as a whole he's just a man dealing with some insecurities, he knows he's not the typical guy Maryse goes for and for some reason he thinks he can lose her to Ted. No need to worry Punkers, I think Maryse will stay for the long run.

And how nice of putting Colt here! Me loved it
kellykellyJC chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
Love Love Love it ... Ps Colt was adorable
rkofan2012 chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
i've said it multiple times, but i think it's worth saying again, that i love them together :D