Reviews for Hybrid Theory
kat chapter 5 . 3/23/2002
... Wow... I'm speechless... that was an AMAZING story! I can't believe only seven people have reviewed it! If I had an account, YOU would be most certainly on the favorites list.
Senaca chapter 5 . 3/4/2002
I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. The songs went perfectly to the action.
Zfighter 20201 chapter 5 . 2/26/2002
I loved it I have "The Galxy is in Danger, The super Awesome Guy" and I like your fic as much if not more than the actual movie it was great do a sequel pweese!
Elaeazeph chapter 5 . 2/26/2002
That was some awesome songficcy goodness you just wrote. I'm impressed. I have to say that I feel this is what a REAL songfic should be. Bravo!
LittlePet chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Good storie but is it possible you took the idea from the movie dbz movie 09 bojack?
Phillip chapter 4 . 2/26/2002
I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel I want sequel
Phillip chapter 5 . 2/26/2002
Dude you should write more on that like that it kicked ass
Meesh chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
i can't believe no one has reviewed this yet! this fic was AWESOME! i loved it! the way you ended it (with all the ex-villians) was absolutely fantastic! great job!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2