Reviews for Fiona
PotatoChipRevolution chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is sweet.

I feel for Adam because it's like he won't get Fiona, but she'll be his reason for surviving Degrassi.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Fiona is hot
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Fiona is hot
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I honestly don't have a clue where this pairing came from other than that I saw a picture of the two together, but you did them complete and utter justice. Gyah, Adam! Force your mom to het you testosterone for your voice (: it'll also make you more buff! Haha -random- but he's too cute even without the manly hormones _

Great fic. Hope you continue it soon!
Moschers chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I agree, Fiona should keep Adam as a pet. But for some reason I still like him better with Bianca. (There was a pull, a kind of magnetism that you don't really see much on screen anymore.) Plus I have a shameless liking for Holly J/Fiona. It wont happen but damn it, I want it too. Still, Fiona and Adam really is adorable, so was this fic. Adorble and yet sad.
liz4eva89 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
pleaseee write more, i love this!
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great so far. Please update soon.
kels7890 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
omg this is sooo good. and rly cute 2. write more!
allweknowisfalling chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really liked this! Also, you gave a sufficient amount of background info that flowed nicely. :)

I really hope Adam and Fiona are somehow involved this season...3
rachel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is so sweet! I wasn't sure about Fiona/Adam, but you've totally turned me on. Any chance you'd continue it?
NoLongerInUseSorry chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was a nice chapter, i'm hoping for an update soon. Then i'll be able to give a good review.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww

very nice.

I'm in love with Adam, this pairing is great.
smileyfaceanna chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
this is really good. i also like this pairing (:

updateee!
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'd warn you to be careful referring to FtM surgeries as inevitable. I didn't know this myself before a couple days ago but many FtMs don't choose to get the surgery for various reasons or they feel fine just doing the hormones or just living male without altering their bodies. There are degrees to it and every FtM is different.

Anywho the story...some grammar stuff was a bit distracting like not putting an apostrophe in the word "man's." Optimist is spelled "optimist" not "optomist."

I like the pairing though. The story is cute. Keep it up.
TheElk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Really nice read. I hope there's more, regardless of the fact it says it is a oneshot. A few grammatical errors here and there, but none of it takes away from the story. I can't wait to see more, if there will be.