Reviews for Reunion
Dragonflame chapter 1 . 4/3
Love this story I just finished dust of 100dogs today for the hundredth times and I love this ending better than the one in the book.
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I can't believe there's actually fanfiction for this book XD
Weeell... this was pretty inaccurate. The man she spotted at the conclusion of the book was not a reincarnation of Seanie (who was already very, very dead) but another person who reminded her of him.
Try to get your work beta-read as well.
LemonLimeLolli chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is written really well! And a good ending, they deserve happiness after all that happen
Emi chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is awesome! It's great to see the story continue :)
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
CUTE! You should write a sequal, about them meeting each others family. I always imagined what happened after Emer/Saffron got off the plain and went after Seanie. And this is pretty damn close to what I imagined
Ayu-Dev chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
HAHA! brilliant! Love the ending. Great way for them to see each other again, I was SOOO into that guy being Seanie xDD
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love it! It's very sweet and fluffy which frankley these two deserve. I was so glad to find a well written fanfic about this book, I just finished it and I liked it a lot but once it was over I wished is wasn't. I wish there had been more time devoted to Seanie and Emer, they got so little actuall time togther. I love that she finds him again and I think that this fic does a great job imagining what might happen next. Anyhoo, GREAT JOB! By the way... will you continue it?
Angela chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I think you did a great job :)

Really great job. You're a good writer.

Write more please.