Reviews for The Approaching Night
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
what spell did sora cast? The purple sphere one?
RavenxRiku chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
OMG! This story is amazing! Definately one of my faves! I'll be reading th sequal no trouble! ;)
Invader Ivy chapter 21 . 5/26/2012
Awesome story!
CrystalRainstorm chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
I. LOVED. THIS. STORY. I literally was squealing when Riku and Steph kissed X3 SO CUTE! I love your writing - it reminds me of a professional writer (like J.K. Rowling or something) and not just a high school person (or whatever level of school you're in XD If any). I can't wait to read the sequel! (Gonna go read it now XD)
ThunderRiver411 chapter 20 . 8/13/2011
This is looking pretty good so far. Keep up the good writing.

PS: I'm working on a story as well. Check it out when you have time.
Supa Supa Bad Truly Mad Moves chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
Hee hee! Right on! That's pretty much the only way to let people know. I'm gonna get right on that!
Sarah K.R chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
A lovely story and I'll definitely be checking to see if the sequel is up yet! It's such a cute story, normally I don't care for OC's with Riku, but this one was really nice to see! I loved this and you should know you've done a great job! Thank you for such a wonderful story! (:

Sarah K.R chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Hahaha! I love how Sora got Riku after being scolded! Just goes to show you that even if you're the 'best' you can still get beaten! :D

Sarah K.R chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Aw! How sweet are they? I hope Sora and Riku get this agent! And things will be all right for Steph and Riku, right? They have to be! Loved it!

Sarah K.R chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
How intense was that? Poor Steph! She's lost so much...but it'll get better, I hope! A great chapter!

Sarah K.R chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
-Sighs- Riku being protective...It's so sweet! :D Loved it~

Sarah K.R chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Ah, the Keyblade...I always felt bad for Sora and Riku, having to take on that burden at a young age, but I guess they did pretty well despite it. I'm glad to see nothing has changed so far since Steph knows now! :) Onto the next chapter!

Sarah K.R chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Yiiiiiikes! Her mom actually reminds me of my dad! D: But at least she got to see Riku and he cheered her up a bit! Sora, lol. He's so goofy! Gotta love him!

Sarah K.R chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
So, I accidentally wandered across this story, and I'm wasn't too sure what it was about, but from what I've read so far, I think I'm going to like it. I loved Stephanie's character and how well Riku was done! You shall definitely be getting more reviews from me as I read on! :)

Kate7950 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow what a great story! I cant wait flr the sequal!