Reviews for Moving On and Moving Forward
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 19 . 8/31
Alice is insane, and also her mate seems human. I wonder how that would go over with the Volturi. Jasper is being an idiotic asshole. I really want to know what happens next. I honestly love this story. I am your biggest fan. Please update.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 18 . 8/31
I don't mind loooooooooong chapters. Honest, I cannot get enough of your story. Please Akemi, access this site more or give me a link to another site that hosts your awesome works so that I may absorb them into my brain pan. I love your story and would really like to see you come back to it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 17 . 8/31
Not cool you totally had me thinking it was a chapter. Though this is interesting news.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 16 . 8/31
Wow Alice needs beat up. I cannot wait to read more. I am saddened because I only have three more chapters to read because you have not updated in so long. Come back, come back, wherever you are!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 8/31
Ohh gosh what did he realize? I cannot wait to go to the next chapter but I couldn't without reviewing this masterfully written artwork again. Please update, pretty please with chocolate and Jasper on top.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 14 . 8/31
Alice is so evil. I love this story. Please update or I will kidnap Jasper, strip him naked, and not let you see him.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 13 . 8/31
Jasper on a bike makes me want to purr. Jasper and Bella together are awesome. I am loving the flow of this piece. Please find it in your heart to put me out of my misery and update, there are only so many times I can reread this before I fall apart.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 12 . 8/31
Oh gosh Jasper purred...Jaspurr. lol. Denial doesn't look good on him. Anyway I cannot wait for more. Please update, don't leave this story alone in this big, scary world where it is so cold.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 8/31
You kinda repeated things from a few chapters ago on Bella's POV. Other then that wonderful. Update or my tarantula will eat your face off...*goes to buy spider*
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 8/31
Okay I cannot keep silent any longer. This story is amazing! I cannot believe it has been abandoned. In fact I refuse to believe it. So you will update. I believe it. The story is well written with appropriate spelling and grammar. The best thing is it flows beautifully. I love your characterization. With all that going for it won't you please update this awe inspiriting work of art?
Ca.zaphira chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Love the story. Hoping you find your way back to completing it one day.
ryggrad chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I hope so.
connie13367 chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Why did you abandon this story?
jolynda chapter 19 . 7/31/2013

Just wanted to know if you are going to finish this story. It's been almost a year since you last updated ( ref. date within the summary).

I know some people have a huge amout of other things to do beside writing and I understand but it's sad that you didn't continue.

I love your story especially because it catches your attention right from the start and continue on in each chapters.

So please pretty please if you have some free time on your hand can you try to continue this story?

Thanks in advance