Reviews for Moving On and Moving Forward
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 5/7
alice left jasper, divorced him, searches europe for her new mate and she's jealous because jasper wants to spend time with bella? what a cow!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
Alice is insane, and also her mate seems human. I wonder how that would go over with the Volturi. Jasper is being an idiotic asshole. I really want to know what happens next. I honestly love this story. I am your biggest fan. Please update.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
I don't mind loooooooooong chapters. Honest, I cannot get enough of your story. Please Akemi, access this site more or give me a link to another site that hosts your awesome works so that I may absorb them into my brain pan. I love your story and would really like to see you come back to it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Not cool you totally had me thinking it was a chapter. Though this is interesting news.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Wow Alice needs beat up. I cannot wait to read more. I am saddened because I only have three more chapters to read because you have not updated in so long. Come back, come back, wherever you are!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Ohh gosh what did he realize? I cannot wait to go to the next chapter but I couldn't without reviewing this masterfully written artwork again. Please update, pretty please with chocolate and Jasper on top.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
Alice is so evil. I love this story. Please update or I will kidnap Jasper, strip him naked, and not let you see him.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Jasper on a bike makes me want to purr. Jasper and Bella together are awesome. I am loving the flow of this piece. Please find it in your heart to put me out of my misery and update, there are only so many times I can reread this before I fall apart.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Oh gosh Jasper purred...Jaspurr. lol. Denial doesn't look good on him. Anyway I cannot wait for more. Please update, don't leave this story alone in this big, scary world where it is so cold.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
You kinda repeated things from a few chapters ago on Bella's POV. Other then that wonderful. Update or my tarantula will eat your face off...*goes to buy spider*
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Okay I cannot keep silent any longer. This story is amazing! I cannot believe it has been abandoned. In fact I refuse to believe it. So you will update. I believe it. The story is well written with appropriate spelling and grammar. The best thing is it flows beautifully. I love your characterization. With all that going for it won't you please update this awe inspiriting work of art?
Ca.zaphira chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Love the story. Hoping you find your way back to completing it one day.
ryggrad chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Are you going to finish this story? I hope so.
connie13367 chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Why did you abandon this story?