Reviews for Moving On and Moving Forward
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
great chapter :)))))))))))))))))))))))).
SwordsandDeathcore chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god! You're not done, right? This is so amazing, you're very talented.
AlexWhitlock chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Please update the story!
beth626 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
i absolutely LOVE this fic...pleeeaassee update SOON
mythzzrosenov chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
is jasper a fool..?
i really hope accets the relationship...!
PaulaB87 chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
awesome looking forward to next chapter
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
Jasper needs to get the stick out of his butt, or he will lose Bella all together. I wonder how long his resolve to not acknowledge Bella as his mate would last if another man were to begin courting her, perhaps another vampire or a shifter, like say Garrett, Demetri, Paul, Embry or maybe even Marcus or Caius. That would get his goat! ;) It would have to be someone strong enough to contend with the major or a gift that would overcome him. Hmm...How about Alec? She could meet him when the Volturi come in to cleanup Vicki's mess as per Alice's plan. I would love to see a feral and jealous major! :)
slc6548 chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Good chapter.
katandjasper chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Hope you can update much sooner.
Holidai chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
I am sorry for what happened to your relationship. Even though it is personal I do thank you for sharing or I would have been quite confused.

Is Jasper going to have Bella remain human? He says he only wants friendship but can his vampire-side allow her to be with another man? If just seeing her sets him off, I am confused as to how he expects this to be successful. Unless he expects her to remain alone and unloved for the rest of her life? This seems much crueler than wha Doucheward did...

Alice is insane, right? Please tell me her HEA does not exist?

Anyways, thank you for the update.
Lady Skyelite chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Ok, my dear, do NOT let your life's troubles hurt the relationships of others, even if they are only in your stories. The absolute IDIOT who was STUPID enough to let a jewl such as yourself go-well, he obviously is NOT smart or deserving of you! Now let Jasper and Bella love each other, and keep that malicious Pixie, Alice away from any kind of happiness! Make sure that Jasper realizes that he's doing the same thing that Edward-the-prick did, only Jasper IS Bella's True Mate, so he is hurting BOTH of them! Make sure he gets that message-in spades-and that he tells the woman what the hell is going on! That way, life will be better, for them and you, too! Thank you, and keep up the GOOD work, Lady Skyelite.
cathy29jes chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
hello,
Jasper as a fool and Bella is miserable , if he does not want Bella as a companion, I do not think she will stay with him, he made the wrong itself Jasper and I think he's going to pay dearly
Alice in delusions of greatness, poor girl dreaming if she think she is queen,
excellent chapter ,