Reviews for Moving On and Moving Forward
soulsistersinaslan chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter.

Please let Bella knock some sense into the Major.

Post more soon.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
hmm well they say the path to love never does run smooth but, commone jasper what is it going to take to get you to admit you care for bella,
aphrodite4986 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Will u b continuing this fic. Srry I can't spell. I really enjoy this and would like to know wat happen next.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
'I thought that after the first time he and I made love, I would never have to see those horrid scars on his body again. Obviously I was wrong.' It almost sounds like Alice doesn't want Jasper in a relationship with anyone that he would feel comfortable with that he would reveal his scars, because if he would, then she would be bombarded with visions of his scars, that so obviously freak Alice out... what a selfish b!tch, that she would care more for 'delicate sensibilities' than she does for Jasper's happiness.

Oh man, it was pretty low of Alice to call Rosalie to utilize her as a tool to break up Jasper and Bella.

Aww, it is sweet that Bella thinks that Jasper's red eyes are beautiful.

Charlie going on a date is so cute and sweet. The man deserves to find happiness and love.

Angela's reaction to hearing that Charlie was going out on a dinner date and her comment about his potential dating prospects had me cackling.

I enjoyed Bella's reaction to Angela's comment about how sexy she finds the name 'Jasper Whitlock'.

Aww, it is so sweet that Jasper came to Bella to read to her because he was bored (which I read that to mean that he was lonely and wanted to spend time with her).

Well done - good story - keep up the good work.

.-.-. F.Y.I. - ERRORs found needing correction: 1)'... she didn't hang up buy stayed silent, ...' ["buy" ought to be "but"]; 2)'... his answer. came out in the form of a question.' ["answer. came" ought to be "answer came"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Alice is truly a selfish and conceited cow in her previous dealings with Jasper, with her going so far as to throw away his personal belongings (his favorite pair of cowboy boots), to pout her way into feeling guilty to bully him into dressing against his wishes, and lastly to not allowing him to get over her and find happiness in his life with Bella.

I like how Jasper thought that Bella looked sexy without having to resort to being artificial in both looks and scent, unlike Alice.

Bella was so cute in her stumbling through her comments to Jasper about his previous outfits when he was with the Selfish-Pixie-From-He££.

It was great that Bella knew just what to do to stabilize/ground Jasper when he became overwhelmed due to all the scents abundant at the animal fair.

I'm really enjoying Jasper and the Major's possessiveness and protectiveness for Bella, especially since he hasn't put two and two together to come up with the reason for it all is that she is his mate.

I got a kick out of Bella telling Jasper off for his badmouthing himself, and Jasper getting turned on by it, '"I'm getting so ƒucking tired of hearing you beat down on yourself," she said in a low growl that actually impressed me and turned me on a little. hit.'

I chuckled when I read of Jasper winning Bella prizes from playing the games and one of the prizes that Bella picked out was a vampire bat - too funny.

'... she turned to me and gave me the best hug I've received in years ... I ran back to the house with the biggest motherƒuckin' smile on my face I'd ever had.' They are most definitely good for each other.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Just the fact that Jasper acknowledges that the Major never really spoke up when it came to Alice, but does when it comes to Bella, seems to be a confirmation that Bella is his mate; especially with the Major's comment to Jasper, ''No one hurts MINE!''

Peter is such a sweetheart to be playing matchmaker by giving Jasper the nudges in the necessary directions to help the man become happy with Bella.

Aww, it is so sweet that Bella was comfortable enough with Jasper to fall asleep to his sexy cowboy voice as he read her to sleep.

Well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. F.Y.I. - ERRORs found needing correction: 1)'"... and with the help of mt best friend got over it ..."' ["mt" ought to be "my"]; 2)''...NO I WILL NOT THINK THE BITCH!'' ["THINK THE BITCH" I believe ought to be "THINK OF THE BITCH"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
It was good to see that Jasper was indeed thought of as a family member by some of the Cullens.

It was so sweet the way that Bella communicated with Jasper via sending him various emotions as a means to convey her thoughts and convince him of her sincerity.

Well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. F.Y.I. - ERRORs found needing correction: 1)'He wasn't breathing either, bit I could see a hint of a smirk.' ["bit" ought to be "but"]; 2)'It dawned on me that he's an empath and could everything I could and I blushed.' ["and could everything I could" ought to be "and could feel everything I could"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I loved Peter's words of advice to Jasper, '"You should be in Forks in a house that has a delectable human female and talking to her and not in Seattle."' ;D

Good story - keep up the good work.

.-.-. F.Y.I. - error found: 'Peter Whitlock, my second in command, my brother, ...' ["second in command" ought to be "second-in-command"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad that Jasper came clean with Bella about Alice dumping him, and his feelings of unworthiness. These two are good for each other.

I love this pairing.

It is too cool that Jasper wants to stay in touch with Bella, and how much it made her happy to hear so.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
*::fans face while heart is beating quickly::* OH MY! I love the whole sexually aroused Jasper and Bella mini-Tango that was going on in this chapter. It was like Jasper's instinct was taking over when he smelled Bella's arousal... meaning that his inner beast recognized its mate. Freaking lucky girl! ;D

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh man, what a low blow, poor Jasper, Alice was never good enough for him as evident that she was unable to see past his scars and made feel ashamed of them. He is better off without the wench, however, it is awful that he feels that the Cullens are not his family anymore and that he is now alone in the world - total bummer.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
M.m.m., yummy bondage with Jasper - lucky Alice! ;D

Well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. F.Y.I. - error found: 'Never again will you even get a glimpse of the darkness withing me.' ["withing" ought to be "within"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Good first chapter.

Babysis64 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
wow so the Major sees Bella as his but not Jasper i didn't think that could happen i thought they were the same as a unit but i guess not they are same people i guess but different in the beast and the man him self oh well from the looks of it Peter is trying to set Bella and Jasper up i think Peter knows that they are true mates i bet he does and he is going to let Jasper figure it out for himself
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
so Jasper and Bella are going to be friends and hopefully just that because they are not mated or anything no they are not or are they together they are just friends and that is it
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »