Reviews for One of the Big Boys Now
TheSixthApprentice chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was hilarious!

"Zexion are you alright?" Lexeaus asked. The Silent Hero noted the glazed over look in Zexion's eyes. The Schemer approached a mirror hanging from the bland wall. As he studied himself he shouted "I'm pretty. Wow, I'm even prettier than Marluxia."

"Hey!" the pink-haired man objected from an overstuffed couch.
THAT WAS FUNNY!

Also...

So, begrudgingly, Roxas went after him as the violet-haired teen delve further in. when Roxas got close enough to touch his boots, Zexion started screaming at the top of his lungs, "You'll never take me alive coppers!"

"Has he been watching TV again?" Xemnas fumed, "You all know how impressionable his young mind can be."

THIS MADE MY DAY
ForgottenXGuardian785 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
oh dear... Poor Zexion! (I refuse to use any kind of ridiculous nickname) I never knew it could be so easy for a Nobody to get drunk. I tend to imagine them taking AGES...
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was awesome! Poor Ducky! er- I mean Zexy. Sorry, my nickname for him slipped out. '
coobearrocks chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Nicey nice! this was funny! XD
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I like this only you made a few errors:

1. People who are drunk act silly but move more slowly. It's because of the alcohol depressing their heart rate. So their brain is on computer lag and not responding, please stand by.

2. Drunken people lose power in sense of humility and defeating negative desire. So if Zexion was angry at them still and not focused on the beerhe could have done some real raep damage to their brains. I mean Pandora's Cocoon from Persona 1 kind of damage. It's a mangled form of one of your party member's deep desires so much that her ass is its eyes and even though Pandora is female IT HAS A WANG. Think about it. This is not an error, just a point.

3. Please, no more Orgy romance. It would be fine if so many fans didn't do it so wrong.

Saix was actually planning to double-cross Xemnas along with Axel and ordered Zexion's execution by Axel. Axel took thinks into his own hands and look what happened. Ya know the only one of them who actually had a chance of fufilling the "must have X willpower to zombify into nothingness" clause was Larxene. She was the only one who didn't except her death. Ergo, she was the only one who could come back alive.

Axel knew Roxas wanted to know what loev is. So Axel tried his best, but reminded Roxas, that there is a BIG difference for him between loving his friends and loving Larx-I mean intimately.

Lexaeus isn't an idiot, he's just quiet. He's a fucking SCIENTIST. He can't be stupid.

Marluxia could make a good final boss in a Final Fantasy game. With his power over sakura blossoms and One Winged Angel forms.

Did you know that Larxene is a CANONICAL sadist? She would cream herself if she thought too much on femdomming her friends. :[ It is stated in all her bios that she is sadistic.

Vexen's just snooty. And that creepy laugh. THAT LAUGH...

I like fighting Xaldin more than Xigbar. Why? Because Xaldin knows when to shut the fuck up. Only Eggman speaks more than that!

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER! That guy is going to die, I swear it. I want Mortal Kombat VS Sega NOW. Just to see Scorpion burn his fatass.