Reviews for The Blood of the Dragon
Eugenia chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
That is the most exciting story I've read where Morrigan and Cousland are the main characters! Thank you so much for such marvelous story! Thank you :-)
Genericrandom chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Hm, so. Overall, I really liked this fic. You went some places I didn't expect, came up with some things I never would have imagined, but managed to make this unquestionably a Dragon Age fic none the less.

"Dekker", not a bad name, I suppose, but felt kind of silly to me. Although when I consider what I named my Warden, I know I have no room to talk. I did generally like his characterization though. I think you did a pretty bang-up job of it there.

Morrigan, the whole "Dragon Cult" thing was a huge surprise and worked out rather well, I think. One of the better explanations I've yet heard. I also liked how things generally went. It's not the path I would have written at all I don't think, but it worked out very well well for this story. Most if not all of the actions the characters took even made sense, when viewed through their own goals, neuroses and craziness. Except for Flemmeth. I don't think her goal was anything as small as ruling the world. It could be! But I've not played DAII which I understand she has a large role in (and this was written before that came out so it's not like any of that matters to this story) but I just always got the idea that Flemmeth wanted 'something' that was 'more' then the "mere" domination of the moral world. Of course, maybe it was just a hobby? *shrug*

Awakening Chapter: Very brief. Very summarized. And what happened to Justice and Sigrun? Kinda sorry to see Sigrun at least vanish into the dark. The chapter felt kinda "Oh and by the way this happened" which, if I hadn't played awakening would have made Velanna Anders seem rather flat, which would have been kinda bad considering how much of a part Velanna especially played in the later half of this story.

Overall, I also liked how you handled the whole "retread/new content" thing though. Rather well done, that. The heavy use of the Codex also lent itself to a very coherent story and it's clear you did you Dragon Age reading/research very throughly. Good job that.

And best of all, it had a (very) happy ending, which is important to any good story. It's great work.

I'm sorry to see you didn't/haven't continued writing, but with the lukewarm responses you get in sections like Dragon Age on this site, I'm not terribly surprised.

At any rate though, you provided to marvelous tales to the Dragon Age fandom and I thank you for that. 8.75/10
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
This story is so beautiful!I really hope you'll post more of your stories here, cause I'd love to read them all.

Thanks for posting another breathtaking story.

NOM
chaoticbow chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
great story love the way you portray the characters so well. hope you right more.
Ddangerdan chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Yet another well done chapter. It's a shame that Mhairi didn't survive the joining, and Dekker can't get Morrigan out of his head. Personally, I did notice the similarities Velanna and Morrigan have, and I'm not surprised she tried to comfort him physically. What Morrigan's going to say about this, I don't know, but I hope Velanna can help Dekker out with his dilemma. The only thing I wish happened was that you included Nathaniel, Justice, and Sigrun into this. Other than that, great job!
Ddangerdan chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
It makes sense that Morrigan is watching Dekker from the side when the archdemon goes down. I also thought it was a clever touch to have the ring Dekker has as a means to track Morrigan. Using this like a homing device should yield some benificiary results. Thank goodness he got Anora to lift the fugitive label on Morrigan so that she could be free. Hopefully Dekker can find what he's looking for, but I have a feeling he's going to end up on a wild goose chase for a bit.
Ddangerdan chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
It's good to know that Morrigan is conflicted, and still did the rital with Riordan despite the fact that Dekker didn't want her to do the ritual at all. It also makes sense of the binding to the dragon cult that she and Flemeth worship. The way Dekker had tried to get Morrigan to turn away from Flemeth was completely spot on, and I can tell you most people make Morrigan out to be a sole survivor that only looks out for her own skin. You're one of the few that can truly balance out what she feels geniunely, and what she feels she can't do.
Ddangerdan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Outstanding work. This chapter really sucks me in. I like playing the Human Noble warrior path most of all. Cousland and Morrigan, and Cousland and Leliana, both male are my favorite pairings. Dekker really does seem like my kind of warrior. Pure of heart and loyal almost to a fault. No one is out of character, and this is the best Cousland-Morrigan story I've read.
PHYCHO chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
DUDE! amazing story, straight 2 the point, not full of pointless chapters an full of morrigan, PERFECT, well done on a great story full of twists an action BRAVO
MagyarEagle chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
Overall excellent story, with great characters, and a wonderful plot. I hope you write another Male Couseland/Morrigan Story, there are far too few of them out there.
AimingForTheStars chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
You have 2 write more stories! This was great!
transcendent12 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
*sniff* that was awesome, superbly scripted story. I only hope the witch hunt DLC is as fulfilling; if not then this story will be the ending I shall choose to remember :P
WSOwen02 chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Another incredible story. I do hope you will continue to share your talent with us if you feel so inclined.
Inclassandbored chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Great story! I've been a big fan of both Blood of the Dragon, and Warden's Keep. It's especially nice to see the Warden and Morrigan have a happy ending. I have a sneaking feeling that the new DLC, Witch Hunt, will not give Morrigan and the Warden the kind of resolution I've been hoping for since I first beat the game.

Anyway, I love your stuff, and I really hope you keep posting your stories!
oijniojn chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
A wonderfully sweet ending for a wonderfully amazing story, bravo I loved it.

And as for the whole 'you'll post stories if their appreciated' thing, know I'd absolutley love to see more Warden/Morrigan stories outta you, there honestly just aren't enough of them out there and certainly not enough of this kind of quality.

Once again well done on the story and keep up the good work.