Reviews for Winter's Kindness
xchrispx chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love this story and I love this pairing. They don't get enough attention. I hope you write another sequel sometime soon.
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wee! The sequel is so good! Hope to see another Akime story from you! (I really mean it!)

Well if you asking me where are your grammar mistake, I dunno. I‘m not good in grammar too.
2amBer chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
awwwww i love this pairing! i'm so writing a fic for this as soon as i get a good plot bunny
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
gratfull you managed to get this on fanficion...how do you request for a new manga/anime category? i wanna add a few :D if i can

anyway...i just started reading this manga today and i instantly fell inlove with it...though i would have thought they would have been musicians with the guitar and stuff but its ok...it also didnt say there was romance but there SOOO was im going for hime and akina...touka can just stay lonley or with her siscon brother hehe...i've also seen the snime which wasnt as good as the manga...yae was SOOO out of character...anyway THANK YOU for adding this catagory :D and i hope you keep making more of these yozakura stories:D
Sherin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lol, Hime finally caught a cold. I was hoping she would in Winter's Warmth.

And you even multiplied the kissing. XD

I wish the Oni siblings see this. I don't hate them but I don't like them either.

Not much mistake. Just a few little typos here and there and some grammar errors. But nah, most people don't bother editing anymore especially at your pace.
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AWS! XD SO CUTE! I loved this and these two together! You did such an AWESOME job! D oh and the only mistake I saw was that somewhere you put 'at' instead of 'as' and I had to read it like three time before i'm like, oh that's just a typo and i'm really not going crazy. lol. but other than that I don't remember seeing anything else. again GREAT fic!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow you put these up fast. Poor Kyousuke. Don't worry we still like ya. Any ways the fic. It was nice fluff and I enjoyed reading it. There were some grammar mistakes here and there but other wise it was alright. Keep up the good work.