Reviews for Until the Last Breath
AliceCards chapter 4 . 3/4
Wow, this actually made me tear up. Which is nearly impossible to achieve. Not to mention it is beautifully written. Despite the occasional spelling error this story is wonderful, and I plan to read more of your stories! Keep up the spectacular work!

Sincerely,
Alice Cards
XxRadCouplexX chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Why
Why would you so this?
This is the first time I've ever cried reading something
This was just so beautifully written, so perfectly fitted together that it seemed impossible not to feel some sort of heartbreaking emotion
The tears are slipping
Great job
Storm Skyress chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This is a beautiful story, one of the most beautiful M-rated fan fiction I've read. Your way of writing is very descriptive and there's a sense of maturity in it as well. I really enjoyed reading this story. Also I learnt more Japanese definitions too
Overall, GREAT STORY!
hatelife chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Hanako is a pretty name.
hatelife chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
lemme get this straight, Len had violent sex with Rin to get her to hate him? What stupid method was that and how could he be so heart-less? Even if he was acting he would've felt guilty and if he really loved her wouldn't he stop when she begged him to stop? Is he really that lust-driven and how could Rin depend on weak ties such as 'honesty' and 'sincerity' which they never shared. For the sake of protecting each other, why couldn't he break up with her nice and neat. What did the false drama, deception, twisted lies imply?
MidnightMaddi chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
What a sad story! TT I love this so much So much passion for each other! Keep up the great work! .
AlyRaeCox chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I did not just cry for like 5 weeks straight, I hope you know that the story that I just read, was much more than a story.
Great Job...
Akabari chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I read it all in one sit, and in chapter 3 I just can't stop crying-the first time I cried so hard for full 5 minutes because of a writing. Really. i even sobbed. I applaud you. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD.
THE SADNESS. I CAN FEEL IT. AAHHH. I NEVER CRY LIKE THIS.

You don't know me, I don't know you.
But you're awesome.
(disappear like the wind)
Nova-Rawr chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
...Im that one idiot who looked herself in her room and read all four chapters one after the other. Definitely cried my heart out and now I need lots of snacks, but this really was beautiful :,)
Yukkimurii chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Okay, so I read this at midnight (which was two days ago) and by the summary, I was instantly captivated. By the author's notes in the beginning, I sensed that someone was either going to become dreadfully sick and/or die from a disease. And I feared for the ending, as only one person could die. It was Len. I'll talk about my emotions concerning that later in the review.

First off, this story is well-written. Never boring, it has its heartwarming moments. Such as when Len and Rin make love, it's never actual "smut". Their "secret language", I suppose you could call it as well, i.e. Rin's tapping. It's really beautiful.

Of course, excluding those times when Len was merciless during sex to drive Rin away. It was rather painful to read, because Rin just kept going to him out of love for him and I could literally feel my heart being broken. However, I actually had to bite the top of my hand to prevent myself from making a sound. Because I admit the scenes made me gasp.

Miki's a wonderful character. She's really sweet, and can keep her distance between Rin. The mentioning of her wedding is touching, but additionally saddening too because Rin was unable to have a proper one.

And I'm running out of time right now, so I'll go ahead and talk about Len's impact on me. His death. Oh god, it actually made me cry. At midnight. I went full-on bawling because of it, seeing as how much Rin and him loved each other and how much of a cherished teacher he was. Kind and affectionate, his view on Romeo and Juliet's death was very intriguing. I never saw it like that. So, I thank you for your amazing writing.

Please don't delete this story! (In reference to your profile's words) I love this to pieces. I'm about to read your other Rin and Len story, too (tonight, hopefully!)

Tokioo
MelancholicVirus chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Waaahhh It's a tear jerker. Usually, I don't cry for tragic novels but this... I'm too speechless. It's too... AWESOME, EPIC and NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Q_Q
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Michie Fang chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Holy cow, I'm still crying.
There are three books that have ever actually made me cry. And now this.
God, I've spent so much time reading this . . . but it was definitely worth it. :) I look forward to reading your older stories and future updates.
LadyDream3512 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I just finished reading the most beautiful yet heartbreaking stories I have ever read (And that is saying something since I'm a book lover haha). Words cannot describe how well done this work is, only 4 chapters yet it managed to move me to tears several times, and I still haven't finished crying while typing this. OTL

Thank you Ame-san for sharing. Your work is simply wonderful and I look forward in reading your future stories while waiting for your updates.
Tommy-yomz chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Aw, you made me cry! Your story was very veru good, you can make us feel the emotion through your writings. I'm happy I read this, you were great! Aw, true love really never dies, ne? Keep up the good work! ;) :*