Reviews for Patience Is A Virtue
cjshaw411 chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
HowltheDarkie chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Fuck Yeah you should continue! Sad though..
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
This story was amazing. Slightly confusing and very dark, but amazing.
Nicogol1995 chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
This was the first cargan stiry i ever read, because of you I fell in love with cargan and now i can barely accept any other ship with them lol. Just wanted to thank you for giving me soooo many good times reading this masterful piece of art and letting me believe that they do really loved each other at least for 5 seconds... You are the best! Kudos on the story!
jthe4003 chapter 28 . 10/24/2012
That was addictive
Aeroja chapter 27 . 7/1/2012
Wow. THAT was an intense read, just like all the other chapters. I'm glad to see that you're alive! (Joke intended...sorry if that was said too many times to you.) This story is still my favorite psychological read of all time! I just can't wait to see what happens...although I can guess Carlos might be going insane. Yeah. Poor James is the victim...D: As much as I'd like a happy Cargan ending, chances are that the group will be broken beyond help. If Carlos regains his memory and Logan becomes...possibly LESS insane, then all is well. I know this is just a wall of text and rambling...but I cannot express my thanks in updating such a wonderfully-written story. ;)

I'm keeping the Cargan faith! :D
Sir RCCS chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
I hope everything turns better for everyone
Hariken Hero chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
Finally Carlos remembers! But it's a bit confusing, which girl died? I kind hate the therapist, she twists Kendall's words and makes him think he's in the wrong. She hardly even considers Kendall's speculation about Logan. I'm kinda surprised Logan kept quiet when Kendall accused him of raping Carlos. Gosh, what happened to James? :( hopefully he didn't die! Aww it's so sweet how Carlos is in love with James. Guess that accident made him question his sexuality too.
Sir RCCS chapter 26 . 3/31/2012
Dang this chapter was spooky and I loved it
Hariken Hero chapter 26 . 3/31/2012
Great to see Arthur again! Heheh I bet his presence in the Palm Woods would surely cause further conflict to Logan and his hallucinations. And the imagery was really disturbing-the one about 'Carlos' seducing Logan. And why couldn't Katie just make her own food? I kinda feel she's a leech in this story sometimes and Mrs Knight is a little too paranoid! Just leave the boys alone...and let them solve themselves. Not some group therapy. And mrs knight doesn't really need to know EVERYTHING.
Aeroja chapter 26 . 3/30/2012
Arthur gave Logan and Carlos the $500, didn't he? In my mind, what happened in the first part of this chapter was pretty downright wrong. His action caused them to become primary suspects! The boys don't deserve that. Not with what they're going through right now.

Brilliantly-crafted chapter. Logan's mental instability and primal feelings for 'real' Carlos was astounding. I honestly felt pitied Logan ever since his 'fantasy' guilt started bashing him. (I also felt sorry for Carlos- Cargan forever! /slaps myself)

So much angst! Poor Logan snapped at the very end- which makes a very good cliffhanger, by the way. I enjoyed this installment, and dutifully anticipate the coming of the next!
Hariken Hero chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
I've finally caught up with the story! :D Anyway, the proposal scene was really beautifully written and I found it really romantic! But the situation really look grim for all the boys..Logan had the worst. I think he's at the brink of insanity. I had a surprise that the voice's true form is Carlos and this Carlos is the polar opposite of the real Carlos, who's so meek and innocent and precious. And I like the idea of a family therapy. They really look like they need it.
Hariken Hero chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
I forgot that Kendall and the others, even Carlos were not aware that Carlos and Logan were heavily injured in the hijacked plane! Only Logan knew, so I guess that was what he meant by "You dont know what you're getting yourself into". Logan getting insane-that's great, in a way. The transition to a mad man really appeals to me.
Hariken Hero chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
Wow I wonder what happened to Carlos..Logan was supposed to be the cuckoo one. I guess Carlos was attracted to James cos before James, everyone else has been acting quite hostile to him, mainly Logan so I guess naturally he likes that one nice person in his whole confused life so far. And I gotta say this is one of the rare times where Carlos advances on James so I admit that it was quite enlightening and that it was done quite well! _ Poor James though-he's too nice to tell Carlos off now!

And looks like Stephanie is back to welcome Carlos. Things are going to be even more complicated now..

Btw, I totally like how Katie slammed the door on Jo! Haha justsaying.
Hariken Hero chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
And now all Jarlos lovers love you now! :D I just love how James is so nice to Carlos! Actually he's the nicest character in the story. James totally respects Carlos' and Kendall's decision if they don't feel like telling him about what really happened and this is why I like James here. Carlos should totally end up with James. My ideal ending would be for Logan to succumb to his madness, in a dramatic way with all his friends trying to save but couldn't and for the story to become Jarlos-and at the prospect of Jarlos, Logan's already uncontrolable feelings would spiral even more erratically and he will then try to kill James and claim Carlos his even more aggressively-and in failing to do so, led him to his demise.