Reviews for The Cocky and The Cougar Outtakes and Extras
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
You can't leave it there! I loved this outtake - it could easily have come at the end of the story and I loved knowing what they were up to. Esme and Carlisle - ugh - I have no idea how Edward turned out so normal. But I can totally picture them being all hoity toity like that and not liking Bella. I loved the ending but am torn with Bella thinking that the timing has more to do with Edward being mad at his parents. In my mind, he has a ring already purchased back at their hotel and was planning on doing it different but blurted it out. I love these two together!
redsnapdragon chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Loved it! Great to revisit these characters. Really hoping you have plans to write a little bit more, since you ended on such a delicious note. Thanks for sharing this one :)
AHotMess chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Baaaaabbbbbby, so fricken well written! I could see everything in my head with such clear detail.

Getting Cocky E's back story really gives me a better idea of who he is, however the reminder that he is THAT much younger did make me gasp a bit.

You are simply fabulous. I miss ya.

xoxo
trishchar chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
love it!
Ziva84 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Amazing! I love it! I'm glad Bella finally got to meet Edward's parents! Man, are they snobs! And OMG, he asked her to marry him! Sigh!
Twi-mania chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
That was so great, poor Edward though, I would hate to have parents like that, how frustrating that would be. I love how strong Bella and Edward are, they love each other so much and dont let things bother them, they are so strong together. Thanks for sharing that extra chapter :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
OME! His parents were HORRIBLE! I expected some tension from them and maybe a little cold shoulder from what we learned from Edward earlier on about them, but they were UNBELIEVABLY DESPICABLE! You really threw me for a loop there, BB. Well done! ;)

"Marry me."

*SIGH*...
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Wonderful story. I hope she say yes, but my guts said she'll think he's trying to pay back to the parents( first time reading about Elizabeth and Edward so mean parent ever)I can't wait for the next chapter.
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
That was so great and I am sad that there is no more. I would love to see his parents reaction to them getting married.

Excellent outtake!
mycrookedsmile chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I'm glad you let these kids have some sexy times before hitting the 'rents house. Hot damn they are a mess.

I definitely would have cried if I were Bella. Ugh. What hateful people. They were obnoxious enough and it only got worse w/the age and childbearing status.
echopj chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Such snotty parents. It has to be difficult to work for people like that. Edward is a saint and Bella was great. Edward proposing to Bellla was sooo Edward.
shecater chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
*jumps up and down screaming* HELL YES! HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM! Thank you for sharing this with us! Very well written!
shecater chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was fucking fabulous! I loved the message he delivered to her- she was beautiful to him!
Autumnltd chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Say yes, Bella! Loved it!
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I swear, I have no words to describe my reaction to the Masens. Poor Edward, but really poor Bella. What his father said about her was so demeaning to both of them. He insulted her on every level. The baby thing usually does become an issue in these types of relationship, so I hope - when the time comes - they can resolve it. Wouldn't it be fun to have Bella work for one of Edward Sr's competitors. Can you see them locking horns in the boardroom. Especially after the things he said to and about her and Edward ...I really hate him. It would also be fun to see the new Mr. & Mrs. Masen outshine them in Chicago society. Just a thought. Loved the outake.
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »