Reviews for The Cocky and The Cougar Outtakes and Extras
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Okay, yes! I'll marry you! Oh... Edward was talking to Bella right? Not me?

Oh well, great chapter!
TwilightMundi chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Holy crap! I was expecting Edward's parents to be bad, but I had no idea how bad they were going to be. That was crazy! Good god!

Very well done. And please, tell me someone bought the outtake for the next chapter, because you cannot leave us hanging there. :)
rebecca's mom chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Awww Karen seeing this chapter posted was a lovely surprise...I have missed CockyWard and BellaCougar sooooooooooo much!

This was an amazing chapter. So much to learn of Edward's past and their future together and WHAM...that ending, SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! I plan to ignore Masen Senior and Esme because their behavior was atrocious but it was an amazing read. Loved how Bella stood up to Edward's Dad and proved how brilliant she was!

Please, please, please tell me you will give us more treats and continue writing from here. Would LOVE to read Bella's reaction and more future happy times. Thanks Doll and have a great day!

Aura

xox
kantstopreading chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
OMG - Are you really leaving it here. Are you trying to kill us! And wow - I can't imagine having to deal with people like Edward's parents. What assholes.
avidreader69 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
How did Edward turn out as a decent, independent person being raised by them? I can't think that Bella would accept a proposal under these circumstances!
obsessed1012 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
OK, it completely blows that this is a OS b/c I now desperately need to know what happens next. Nonetheless I thank Twimon76 for allowing us all the privilege to read this amazing fuckery. Wow, Edwards parents are the epitome of fucking assholes. Loved it!
flyrbrd chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Thank you for this awesome update. I love these two. I wold love to read their wedding. Maybe on a beach in San Francisco, where they really became a couple ;)
froggyqueen chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
aww I missed these 2! I hope they don't have to deal with the parents again. They need a athroat punch! lol Will there be anymore outtakes?
pierard85 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
oh my gos it's amazing
romanysue chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Thank you for this extra peek into their lives. X
L5472 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Fucking hell. Edward's parents are complete assholes! *has a bitchfit*
RebeccaMCullen chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Damn Edward's parents are cold. Wouldn't want to work for them at all. Thank god that apple fell far, far, far from the tree.
Melolabel chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Just aw. I hope we get to see her response.
C.Carolyn chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Wow, I, what awful parents. I wonder what living with these people did to him? And to think he turned out completely different! Thanks for this outtake.
MrsZ49 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Oh u just have to continue from here. PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE! OMG...I CANT belive you just stoped there.

Ugh...Edward's parents are just horible people. Gosh...I cant even imagine people living like that. That is crazy indeed. Geez...how in the world did Edward come ouy so normal? Wow...Im still shocked on how rude they BOTH were. Gosh you can not buy decency even with all the money they had. Ugh...they are just EVIL!

Oh...I so so so so am hopeing you bring out another chapter...PLEASE!

THANK YOU! :D