Reviews for The Cocky and The Cougar Outtakes and Extras
Hollyjane91 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Please don't stop writing outtakes! Unwanted to know what happens! I loved this chapter!
rachelin chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Thank you so much for posting-I miss these two so much! I was totally disgusted with his parents! Makes Edward's foreshadowed comments about meeting his parents in the last chapter of CC so dead-on. And dang, Bella sounded so intelligent-I love how she stood up to E's dad! Please say there is going to be more outtakes (would love to read about a wedding and even an adoption) :)
cshorte chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Loved it!
twilight1972 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I have missed this story - thank you for sharing this outtake. The Masen's are a elitist pair - glad to see that the apple did fall far enough from that tree!
sugar9030 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Wow. That dinner was horrible. I amglad they both stood up for themselves. I hope you write more outages.
ana1973 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
i cant believe that you didnt continue your story, this chapter was great. the masen's "inlaws from hell" lol. i forgot just how much i enjoyed your writing. please write more of this story, maybe a short part 2 :)

-Ana
songster chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I knew it. Well, Edward's parents need immediate pole-ectomies to remove the giant poles from their posteriors, followed by an immediate personality transplant, then there would be the need for treatment to shrink the giant a**hole. Scratch that, just bring on the pod people, they couldn't be any worse than these poor excuses for humanity. Even if they thought all that, it would be very bad manners to be so overtly rude which suggests the odor of nouveau riche. Thank God, E has fought against type all his life and successfully escaped the a**hole gene. Nicely done, K.
Greenie12855 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
ah. I was so excited to see an update for our beloved cocky and his cougar. I've missed them! Boy, his parents are terrible!

Thanks for writing. I hope we still get to read some EPOV!

xoxo

Greenie
dreampills chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
wow, you are just going to leave it there? just reply back - she says yes right?

thanks for sharing!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Loved it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
What a family. :)

-MJ
Nonita chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I loved it! I really miss those two.

Maribel
TeamBedward chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
He just popped the big question. This chapter reminded me of Gilmore Girls, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I thought I'd just point it out.

I loved this outtake!
wendy5542 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Wow, hard to believe Edward came from those two and ended up as a warm, loving human being! I can't imagine. At least Bella has no reason to ever see them again. She held her own quite well during the dinner interrogation.

I don't blame Bella for hating the cold. I've always lived where there is winter and I still don't like it!

Any chance there will be another outtake sometime? I still want more. :(
archie-01 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Oh, I hate the evil Sr.

What a great outtake, and now I want more...just sayin' ;-))
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »