Reviews for Sharing Beds
NikoNikiLove chapter 1 . 5/24
So adorable
TINK chapter 4 . 5/6
This was the best tng t happen to vocaliod and i should excus y punctuation imrushng and please another chapter for the fans encore! encore!
Rika miyake chapter 2 . 2/25
Rika miyake reviews,
OMG OMG OMG, I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY THIS IS SOO GOOODD. THE SWEETNESS ON THIS STORY MAKES ME DIABETES :')
Okay, so i am reading this story and when Miku's feeding kaito by an ice cream i choke on my ice cream and i thought
"WHY THERE ISN'T ANY OF MAN THAT REALLY GREAT SINGER AND HANDSOME FEED ME ICE CREAM LIKE MIKU DID TO KAITO. WHY QAQ"
So, here i am, feeling so happy reading this fluff fic and sad at the same times too.
Miku is so lucky, geez. Hahaha, kidding.
Add this to my favorite . You are the best!

Cheers,
Rika miyake
zman123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I really love these stories, I find them really amazing, I think you deserve more recognition as a writer, you really captured the personalities of the vocaloids well in my opinion.
My favourite chapter was Rin and Len, though the others are awesome too.
Keep up the good work !, p.s: do you like the servant of evil song?, if you do then I've written a fanfiction for it, just go to google and type servant of evil in a happier world zman123 and enjoy, it might be unfinished at first, but once it's finished, it will have a happier ending than the original servant of evil. Once again, I love your story, you are awesome!
evelyn chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Why did mikuo and miku kiss thats gross they are relatives you sould have made kaiko ( sister of kaito ) and mikuo ew you ate gross
MuchiNO chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
This was such an adorable chapter! This is one one my favorite Vocaloid Pairings, and the two are just some of my favorite Vocaloids in general besides the Kagamei twins. And Kaito's Adorkable obsession with ice cream reminds me of Ventus from Kingdom Hearts, another adorable character who's obsessed with Ice Cream and napping... Yeah, sad reference there. Anyway, I also love how awesome you made these characters! Miku is so innocent and adorable and Kaito is a quirky and his obsession with ice cream gives him a few points in my book since I know so many lovable idiots obsessed with ice cream. I also like this type of romance that's kind of subtle and doesn't make it so it looks like one of the characters are yelling 'HAVE MY KIDS'. ... Yeah, in not a huge fan of really lemony stuff. Anywho, this is really good!
TheKatAttack chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
SO FREAKING CUTE. RinxLen is the best 3
Anon chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Hi! I love your stories! I can give you some pairings that I like and would like you to do?
Akaito x Haku, Kiyoteru x Lily and Kaito x Meiko.

PS: I'm Spanish and my English isn't very well...
Len lover chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
good,good! Not the very best books ever, but still books I would recommend.
guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Fricken love every single one of these fanfics. So many happy feels I can't even hold them all. Please lengthen the amount of writing for each pairing. I love them all! *sqeals*
ChiseSakamoti121 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MQKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MOR MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MQKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
write about what happens in bed if u kno wat i mean...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Excellent
aquathyst chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
this is soo cutexD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I ship mikuxmikuo really hard they r my fave couple