Reviews for Simplicity
lauura chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
You ruined my life with this fic
missjaxonyo chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
i love this story looked for the squeal no luck pleas let me know if i am mistaken
Sweetlie123 chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
I just finished reading this once again:) And I still love it like I did the first time I read it.
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I can't see Damon as being someone who would text 'LOL'... Totally OOC to me. Love the story though!
delenaforever33 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
this story is fantastic(: i really love your writing. i do have one question though, at the end of chap13 how did damon take the vervain out of her pocket? isnt vervain supposed to burn him?
SuckyVampire chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
That was soooo beautiful! Both of the stories were! I think I liked this one better than the first, but they're still both amazing! I'm practically crying right now! I've been reading this story for 2hours straight and don't regret a bit of it! Thank you for making my day! Write more stories filled with amazingness! You rock! :)
myonlydarkpassenger chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
i was almost in tears in this chapter.

cuz the last part when he said you do not know me, i gasped.

it was really emotional. keep up your amazing work :)
Superwholock23987 chapter 13 . 9/28/2010
Hey its ur buddy TheVDseason2 from twitter! The ending was so great, it made me so sad to see Elena like that and Damon telling her to forget him for a while! It's awesome,as usual P
sydney chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
please continue! I want to see Damon comfort Elena somehow!
MKayx3 chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
aww, you should have had him erase her memories for somereason and had the story end there, like the prequel to the series. but i also would have been sad because then the story would be over XP so im glad you didnt (if that makes any sense)
Marauders Twilight chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Great story!
Kendall TheVDseason2 chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
OMG this is SOOO addicting! Can't wait for more! Glad you killed Jonah, he was getting on my nerves!
nessa1998 chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Oh My God

WTH

UPDATE SOOOOON PLEEEEEEEEEASE
simply-irrelevant chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »