Reviews for Make Your Decision
FishyFish-RU chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Oh that was a nice story! I join the ranks of those disappointed with the lack of Ryoji epilogue in the game. Or rather not even an epilogue, but any, any explanation of what happened to him. I'm still unsure if the final boss could or couldn't be considered him... or how much of "him" was left by that point at all, and I still can't logically explained why the heck he acquired the human voice again afterwards if he stopped being human on Jan 31st! It really felt like they should've shown what happened after casting the Great Seal. Otherwise, the whole relationship felt unfinished and was left open-ended.

So thanks for your story, it perfectly fills the gap! And it's written quite realistically, I think. Not that I know how it feels to think of your imminent death, but I imagine it to be just like this. Characters are all in their character, too, like you can almost hear their voices when they speak.
Aerisfalle chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt disappointed from the lack of epilogue on the Fortune Social Link. Although, I would've liked it if you actually made an altogether different fanfic for it. (hint hint) :D
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
will there be a sequel to this?
agedashi chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Aww. Nice ending. :)
agedashi chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Not boring. I like to see other peoples perspectives on events that happened in the game. You have executed it well.
agedashi chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I can see how difficult it is, but you did a good job.
sabriefacade chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Aww i cried at the chapter 4th and 5th this story is so much good!:'D thankyou for making a wonderful fanfic3 my favourite character happens to be ryoji, so yeah i'm really enjoying when i was reading your fanfic;') so please make more story of ryoji, thankyou!{}
Sabrina chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
And i also love the non-flashback scene, it really does make sense and i love how you made the ending story B) ryoji fortheway!3 and it also happens the 5th chapter is my favourite
Sabrina chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
oh god, such a beautiful elegant story:') /sobs/ seriously this is the first time and a fanfic that really made me cry so much, even myself can't believe it:) I really love your fanfic! it's the best of them all than i the fanfic i had read;) since i love ryouji so much, this story has an effect on , i really enjoyed your story please make it again!:-D I am so looking forward to other fanfic that you're probably going to make3 it is a heartfully cry for the fifth chapter:) Thanks again! and keep up!;D
Harmoniche chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Freaking sad. -bawls- I love the honesty you write with-it makes it that more more poignant and touching. I didn't have 'Wasurenaide' on my iPos so I just went for, 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You?' instead. At least it wasn't, '1000 Words'. God knows there'd be a second Niagra Falls. Beautiful, beautiful job. Thank you.
Harmoniche chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
haitechan chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I loved the non-flashback scene! It was really well written, you managed to capture Minako's thoughts. I kinda felt the shiver from that part in the game, Nyx Avatar is indeed creepy. Well, at least they ended together, somehow.
AngelMiku chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
xD Loved the non-flashback scene. This fanfic was just great I loved the whole perspective in general and how it ended.

You know even though Ryoji didn't get an ending on the roof their ending is still the best to me. He already kinda had a good-bye scene on New Years eve and they are sorta reunited in death (in the RomeoxJuliet way xD).

You could also say that they are sorta together after you use the great seal when Ryoji calms SEES down and Messiah is a fusion of her Orpheus and his Thanatos sorta like Hermes Fusion with Medea xD.

Well I think I know exactly why this couple completely overshadows all the others: Ryoji and Minako actually have a story and concept which covers the whole game. With Minato it was different: Yukari was introduced as the female main character and there are scenes that support this (Yakushima for example) but as soon as Aigis joins SEES Yukari is replaced as a love interest in my opinion.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
*shakes with a determined look on her face* ... *shakes more* ... *fails* GAAAH! CUTENESS! I LOVE IT!

This was, honestly, one of the most awesome fanfics I ever read!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I really like how the smartest person in the school, even smarter than Mitsuru (MITSURU!) can fail to see the most obvious things :D