Reviews for Against All Odds
KatHarvey chapter 18 . 9/2
I do hope that you haven't given this fanfic up yet, especially since you left it at a bit of a cliffhanger! I love the plot so far, and I would love to see how this ends.

If you have the time, could you give us an author's note to explain why you haven't updated this?

Celeste K. Raven chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
This story hasn't been updated in such a long time and the wait is killing me. Are you just super busy with other stuff or are you... not planning on coming back to this story all? *DA* *DUN* *DUN*
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
This is really, really, really good. I dearly hope that you haven't given up on this story. Please update soon and good luck.
Dolphelecat chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Oh wow! This is amazing! I hope you're continuing this story. I really want to know what happens next!
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Please update in nearly been a year
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Update please
AwesomeGizmo chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Omg please update! I absolutely love this story!
nikcik chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
This story is unbelievably amazing. Please, complete it!
Inuyasha22-sama chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
. Hrm, it's been more than three months this time since the last update.. Too bad! I actually wanted to say something else though.

Awesome storyline. It's quite hard to find a writer who doesn't get the characters off-char while keeping a good portion of tension. You, in fact, manage this. Did you research on the topic of 'tortured people psychology' by the way? You do pretty well with that too. :P Speaking in general here, because I thought the same when reading 'Amethyst and Amber'... I've yet to read your other stories, but I sure hope this one isn't dead yet..

I know it's hard to keep on writing if there's not much feedback, but please don't stop using your amazing talent! Take this as an order *sinister grin* (joke).
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Wow! I just finished reading this and it's absolutely amazing! Please update soon!
E. Darkbow chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
This story is brilliant! I love it! I feel like it's something I would write. I like the "pain of immortality" concept: it really makes one think. I love Balthazar's dark past and all that. I really love Balthazar more than ever before because of this story! He's amazing. (Though, I really hate Dave. He's such an idiot. If only he would listen to Balthazar, he wouldn't get into half the trouble he ends up in.)

Update soon!
CHAOS chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Oooooh that dirty rat! I've spent the last ten chapters envisioning creative dooms for Jacobus. (My favorite involves Dave gaining control over him and forcing him to live the rest of his days in a monastery performing acts of charity. Worst day ever for someone like Jacobus!)
Penelope Valentine chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
This story is epic! The quality of your writing is brilliant too. Please write more! Thank you!
Nellied chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I'm still with you and loving every minute! Please carry on like this!