Reviews for Against All Odds
SilverGhostWolf chapter 18 . 10/11
This is amazing! I totally love the way it mixes together, its like an amazing loaf of bread! Good work! I'm excited for the next update! :)
lumosdance chapter 18 . 8/28
I think I've read this story before but have stumbled across it again.

What a cliffhanger! Also I found it interesting how in the incantus vision, young Balthazar heard Dave... maybe from the apprentice/master connection?

Some parts of the story have started to feel repetitive in the Dave/Balthazar interactions. I'm hoping in this next face off with Jacobus that the trio can get some kind of a win from it, like some kind of an advantage. It's like things are just going downhill on their end... :P

Anyways, I hope you get a chance to finish this story! :)
Devon Walker chapter 18 . 7/6
Over the years I always come back to this story. It's been a few years since I've come back.
6 years is long enough to wait for the ending right?
ShantalaManchecheshe chapter 18 . 6/22
Hey, by the way: I really like your story, the writing style as well as the plot. I even think it is one of the best fanfictions I ever read, because everything is thought through, well written and more than once I was really surprised at a twist. It is not one of those hastily written ideas. (It could really be an actual book :) ) And I never knew about the original script from 2008! ;)
I already read the story a few years ago, and now I stumbled upon it again in my alert list. Sadly, it was never updated. You do not by any chance have the rest of the story lying around somewhere and did just never upload it? Because I would really like to know the end of your story :)
Best wishes!
Ryan chew chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
I love this story can u please update it soon and please trap jacobus in the grimhold
KatHarvey chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
I do hope that you haven't given this fanfic up yet, especially since you left it at a bit of a cliffhanger! I love the plot so far, and I would love to see how this ends.

If you have the time, could you give us an author's note to explain why you haven't updated this?

Celeste K. Raven chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
This story hasn't been updated in such a long time and the wait is killing me. Are you just super busy with other stuff or are you... not planning on coming back to this story all? *DA* *DUN* *DUN*
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
This is really, really, really good. I dearly hope that you haven't given up on this story. Please update soon and good luck.
Dolphelecat chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Oh wow! This is amazing! I hope you're continuing this story. I really want to know what happens next!
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Please update in nearly been a year
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Update please
AwesomeGizmo chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Omg please update! I absolutely love this story!
nikcik chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
This story is unbelievably amazing. Please, complete it!
Inuyasha22-sama chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
. Hrm, it's been more than three months this time since the last update.. Too bad! I actually wanted to say something else though.

Awesome storyline. It's quite hard to find a writer who doesn't get the characters off-char while keeping a good portion of tension. You, in fact, manage this. Did you research on the topic of 'tortured people psychology' by the way? You do pretty well with that too. :P Speaking in general here, because I thought the same when reading 'Amethyst and Amber'... I've yet to read your other stories, but I sure hope this one isn't dead yet..

I know it's hard to keep on writing if there's not much feedback, but please don't stop using your amazing talent! Take this as an order *sinister grin* (joke).