Reviews for It's Over
UrgeToDance chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was very, very, VERY well written! You've done a great a job of keeping everyone in character! I think the thing I like the most is how you portrayed Roy and Riza's relationship. Most authors focus on the romantic aspect, but I like how you didn't really do that. You showed that the two care deeply about one another but there's "nothing going on." Anyways, good job. )
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So I've been reading through all your fics - You deserve so much more reviews than you're getting. I think your writing is short but subtle and underrated for sure. I love these background snippets to the episodes and the care you use in writing the dialogue and the interaction between the characters, in this case, Hawkeye and Rebecca.

You're definitely a favourite author of mine now :)
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Brilliant fic! So nice to see Rebecca keeping an eye on Riza! Great job!

Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love this very much. The interaction between Riza and Rebecca was really captured the both of them. It's very insightful ("No one would have blamed her for focussing on her own health, but the reason she was so valuable was because she did not.") The parts with Roy and Black Hayate were wonderful as well.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is really well done and very in character. I like that you didn't gloss over the severity of Riza's wounds at all.
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This! This is precisely what I’ve been looking for as a follow up to the series: Hawkeye dealing with her injuries and all that's happened without being overly shippy. The fact that you actually acknowledge that she’s seriously wounded is a step up from some other just-after-the-battle stories I’ve seen.

Your interpretations of the characters and their dealings with one another are fantastic. You have a wonderful Hawkeye here: exhausted, but strong, pigheaded, and complex. I loved the interaction between Riza and Rebecca! They have such a lovely, snarky friendship that doesn’t get a lot of attention in fiction (unless Rebecca’s playing matchmaker). Then there’s the sweet Riza/Hayate relationship. However, my favorite relationship here is the one between Riza and Roy. As someone who is not a shipper type of person, I appreciated the unspoken but obvious love (just as easily platonic as romantic!), affection, respect, and concern they have for the other.

I have one little nitpick of little importance. I’m pretty sure Riza doesn't have a couch in her apartment, let alone a separate bedroom. I think it’s a tiny little one room place. You could actually see her bed right near the little table when Ed visited. I think her apartment and the state it's in is an interesting facet of Riza's character.

Anyway, a fabulous character piece with a hint of all the troubles and difficulties our favorite characters will be facing in the future. Love it!