Reviews for Eternally Forever
Rainbow185 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
That was so sad but the ending was sweet! Ron you selfish person what about Harry?
khaleesiweasley chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
This made me cry. YOU MUST WRITE MORE!
khaleesiweasley chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
...did he bring a rose to Hermione's grave because their daughter was going to be named rose? Or was it a coincidence? I think it fit perfectly 3
khaleesiweasley chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow...amazing!
ThePrimusLune chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Awwwww, adorable, again, sad, but sweet! Your stories are the best!
ThePrimusLune chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aww, this was adorable, it made me feel like crying, aww...:'( You have a gift for writing
N. E. Won chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Surprise! I finished! It was quite good, though I don't think I'll be reading another tragedy.
N. E. Won chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
The way you display Ron is so amazingly in character and so terribly heart wrenching. You showed his emotions fantastically! However, just a note, displaying the emotions of others, especially that of Harry, would have made it better. It would have made the story more tragic and beautiful. Because that's what Hermione is in this story: a beautiful tragedy. Furthermore, I regret to say that I can no longer finish this story because I can't deal with tragedies in Harry Potter fanfiction. This was the first tragedy I've read...or at least tried to. However, I'm really excited to read your other works!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh my goodness! How heart wrenching!
Solsticio21 chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
At least Harry and Ginny have each other, and Ron and Hermione will always be there for them somehow. Good story.
astrangerhuman chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Sweet reunion of Hermione and Ron
samira parsa chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
poor harry! he's already lost so much!
musicloverx26 chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
that was possibly the sweetest and sadest non-published story i have ever read. i dont cry often, but this had me in tears. you are very talented and i hope you continue to write stories like this.

musicloverx26
rhmac12 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Again I teared up- I would have majorly lost it had R/Hr been killed off. I mean at least they would have been together but I prefer the real way they ended up-married with 2 kids :)

Anyway beautifully written-moved me to tears many times, but just a great FF!
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Finally together, and kissing, non the less. But I just wish they could be alive and happy. I wonder what you have prepare for them.