Reviews for Eternally Forever
write please
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hate it when peeps ship hermione with harry
Sarah chapter 6 . 5/2
nice job
Rainbow185 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
That was so sad but the ending was sweet! Ron you selfish person what about Harry?
khaleesiweasley chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
This made me cry. YOU MUST WRITE MORE!
khaleesiweasley chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
...did he bring a rose to Hermione's grave because their daughter was going to be named rose? Or was it a coincidence? I think it fit perfectly 3
khaleesiweasley chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow...amazing!
ThePrimusLune chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Awwwww, adorable, again, sad, but sweet! Your stories are the best!
ThePrimusLune chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aww, this was adorable, it made me feel like crying, aww...:'( You have a gift for writing
N. E. Won chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Surprise! I finished! It was quite good, though I don't think I'll be reading another tragedy.
N. E. Won chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
The way you display Ron is so amazingly in character and so terribly heart wrenching. You showed his emotions fantastically! However, just a note, displaying the emotions of others, especially that of Harry, would have made it better. It would have made the story more tragic and beautiful. Because that's what Hermione is in this story: a beautiful tragedy. Furthermore, I regret to say that I can no longer finish this story because I can't deal with tragedies in Harry Potter fanfiction. This was the first tragedy I've read...or at least tried to. However, I'm really excited to read your other works!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh my goodness! How heart wrenching!
Solsticio21 chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
At least Harry and Ginny have each other, and Ron and Hermione will always be there for them somehow. Good story.
astrangerhuman chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Sweet reunion of Hermione and Ron
samira parsa chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
poor harry! he's already lost so much!