Reviews for A Night to Die For
Kelly chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
This is so intruiging! I cant wait for chapter 10 and to finally find out the killer in the end :D
motherbutterfly chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Add more chapters. Update soon... even though this hasn't been written in a while... Hurry up :)
Eclare Drama chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Make another chapter!
Helena chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Hi! I know you don't update for a very long time but I recently discover your story and I loved it, I really did and I would like to know how it all ends. Who's gonna die next? Who's the killer? Does anyone survives?
kiss from Portugal
Hannah chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Please write the rest, don't leave us high and dry. It's so exciting, especially this last chapter (who btw was vert well written)! It amazes me that you portray all the characters as they actually are in the series.
asjfnraoins chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
I just sat and read all these chapters twice I just love love love it! This is by far my favourite fan fiction I've ever read from anything not just degrassi! You are an excellent writer, you make everything seem clear as crystal and that just adds to the story! I can't believe you haven't updated in over 2 years it's killing me! I can't wait to find out who the killer is! Please please please continue this story! As for my guess, I change my mind every chapter! My guesses have went Eli, Bianca, Connor, Eli, Alli, Dave, Adam, Eli then Adam!
Ilikedegrassi chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I just read all your chapters and it's amazing! You're a really good writer! And don't be frustated about the comments wich tells you to update more, it's only a compliment to your writings skills ;), just to let you know that I would be more excited to write if followers were begging for more because they liked my earlier chapters :). Keep writing! PS sorry for my bad english :$
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
more more more!
zayawantshankypanky chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
I really need you to update this story because I really want to know who the killer is. It's been over a year and a half. I have no way of knowing who the killer is at this point since you haven't killed anyone else off. But I stand by what I said in other reviews. I think the killer is Adam.
zayawantshankypanky chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
My guess is that this story will follow the same pattern of And Then There Were None. Whoever is the sixth one to die must be the killer. And the killer is a male, because there are seven boys and three girls. So since Connor is dead, that leaves KC, Dave, Eli, Drew and Adam. I stand by what I said about Adam, but other than him I would guess Dave.
zayawantshankypanky chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
If I'm wrong about Adam being the killer, then I think it will be Connor. It has to be someone who appears to be innocent. Someone like Eli or Bianca would be too obvious. I'm curious to see if this fic will be similiar to And Then There Were None, meaning that the killer is someone who was thought to be dead.
zayawantshankypanky chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I'm probably wrong, but I'm going to guess Adam. Just because he seems so innocent. If there's anything that Cold Case taught me, it's to watch the people who initally appear to me the most innocent, and to pay attention to what's going on in the background.
AClosedDoor chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Okay, so I just started reading and now I'm like: NOOO, why stop here? And why no update in such a long time?
Please, update.
MasqueradeDegrassi chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
This story is FANTASTIC! Please keep updating :)
AshleyMocha12 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012