Reviews for What Best Friends are For
forever122 chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
This was an awesome and epic story! The drama, humor, and suspense kept making me want more. You did an excellent job writing this. You got people's personalities, actions, and reactions spot on! An amazing story. If I could, I'd favorite this twice.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Interesting
Foxflame864 chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
You should write a sequel like after his punishment or something :)
inmyspinnychair chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! I agree with ya in the idea that, Toushirou and Karin's love doesn't develop immediately, but it's something that grows over a semi-long period of time. The changes in their feelings are so small, that they're almost unnoticeable until finally those feelings towards each other change completely and take both by surprise. You know what I mean? Well, anyway, I really enjoyed reading and thanks a lot for giving us the explanations we couldn't get in the movie. Now, I'm off to read 'First Kiss'! xD
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
I really loved it
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Lightning? Karin, or at least the Karin I got from this and The First Time they Met, strike me as a wind with ice secondary for elementals. Free-spirited in her own way but also closed off after her mother's death. She's gets afraid only when she is truely trapped or knows she's in way too far over her head and sometimes not even then like any stubborn wind type would. But at the same time she's distant from people in general and hard on the surface, ice, but a softie underneathe, snow.

Overall I guess I would she's akin to a spirit of the North-Wind like Suicune is.

Lighning is... well Cold Passion is the only way I have to explain it. Sasuke was like this before he snapped.
Not-a-fanatic-just-a-fan chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
I enjoyed this story. It had enough Hitsukarin but still had a lot of excitement. I liked your explanations for everything. You cleared up a lot of stuff for me. I'm not sure if it's just your explanation but it made sense to me so I'm going to pretend it's the truth. Don't stop writing. You have a gift and I enjoy reading your stories. Thank you!
NikaChuS2 chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
An adorable and sweet fanfiction, well done! _
FrostedStorm98 chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
:D oh snap this was awesome! Loved every bitty part of it.! It had some few good laughs and gasps. Loved that Toshiro opened up to Karin, it was so adorable! oh also LOVED the teasing of Toshiro and Karin being an item. That was priceless! And ooooh! The tension with the punishment of Toshiro was soo good.! I was like, 'oh shoot, where is this going to lead to?'

Oh and I also loved the fact that you didn't portray Ichigo as the 'stupid overprotective idiot.' 'cause he's not. He's only reckless and you also you everybody's personality straight on.! :D

Overall, this was an absolutely AMAZING story. (The detailing was great too! Especially using first person POV. I dunno but I usually find them kind of hard to writeDx)

Anyways, awesome job :) There was some nice fluffy scenes too. :)

~Frosty
The Bleached Inu chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
OMG CUTE! XD i'll be lookin' at the other stories that u've writen and i'll be lookin ofr a sequal! X) didn't make one...i'll hurt u...JK! i loved the story and the movie it's based off of! u did a fantastic job! keep on writing ;)
SirAmbala chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
This is exactly the type of story I was looking for about them. You did an amazing job with it! I also enjoyed the way you filled in the gaps the movie left out.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Great fic! Moving on to part 2!
thenextgreatcouchpotato chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
This is everything I look for in a Hitsukarin.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Awesome story! i loved it! this sounds pathetic, but iread it in one night...but hey, im a teenager in summer with insomnia, and this is an awesome story! i applaud your amazingness for writing this!
MaoAyanamipl chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Hey there, loved the story. There are few fics that portray Karin's and Hitsugaya's friendship as nicely, and I must admit I love the movie XD so, that helps a lot too, specially since I think both of the characters deserve more screen time

On to the next fic