Reviews for TRTSS26: The Legacy of the Sith!
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Excellent update!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Nice work on this update! good job!
MurphysLaw89 chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
That was a clever trick by Krayt.
Anthiese 64 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I never knew that Akane can be so...malicious. Hee hee.

As for Ranma, I hope he knows what he is doing.

Keep it up as always and I will look forward to the next chapter.

~Tanya Adams 64
KPheonix chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
I see. So, Ranma and Usagi had a little thryst in a park. Ok, so Akane is pissed for a good reason. Still, with the tone of the story, I doubt things will go as smoothly or planned as Akane thinks they will.

How different will Darth Kaos be from his prior incarnation, and what will the consequences be for both the NWC crew and the Senshi with Ranma's particular mindset. Yes, I'm probably making this more dramatic than it's ought to be, but still, I'm really looking forward to the whole 'Dark Ranma' for a while now.

Darth Lune was her own brand of dangerous, now how will Ranma step up?

Later D.
KPheonix chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
["As they say, 'Hell hast no fury like a woman's scorn'. I'm tired of dealing with Ranma's crap, and I'm going to make sure he knows it."]

Akane is surely exagerrating, but considering the tone of the fic and what we're dealing with, she crossed the line, and she did this first. Sure, she wants Ranma to be alone but she's essentially plotting a way to disable her sovereign (leader? Past leader?). Anyhow, that's bad. Angry Ranma is bad. Angry, focused Ranma who will find out that Akane purposely went with this course of action because of petty jealousy will not be tolerated.

How Ranma deals with the others as well, I'm looking forward to see. I higly doubt Darth Kaos is just a simple pawn. Though, I'm sure he knows of Ranma's experience and planned accordingly, nothing ever goes according to plan when it comes to the wild stallion. As for Kodachi's statement of his being tamed? Heh, I doubt that.

Which timeline is this set in? The second timeline (after Usagi shifted events so she and Ranma went together? Or the first where she left first?)

If it's the first, I can understand Akane's attitude a bit. During your first stories of that time, the NWC girls were acting crazy.

Still, looking forward to more of your fics.
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Good work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Will look forward to what will happen next when the girls get ready to go against Moon and the others, and what that might mean for them as far as the future is concerned.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Good parts there, and looks like things will get complicated before its all done with, as this is at a point in time before all things are known huh?
KPheonix chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Finally. Ranma has one up on Usagi. The life of a dark lord of the sith as Anakin and another as Dart...Kaos. Typical and cliche. Anything involving Ranma has to have chaos in it; even his name. That gets tiring after a while. Lack of a name for him?