Reviews for From Ashes
moogsthewriter chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
This was wonderful. Just got hooked on this show, and a friend of mine recommended this fic, and I'm so glad she did - you've fllled in that missing time so well, and it was so easy to picture the characters and hear their voices in my mind. Thank you for sharing!
Fire From Above chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Thanks for the great story.
Fire From Above chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Liked Winry's blunt argument at the end.
Fire From Above chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I liked that drama.
Fire From Above chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Yay for Ed the Determinator.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Feeling excited for Ed.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I liked the bit of awkwardness that Ed felt.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
That chapter felt like a catharsis for all those intense feelings.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Nice examination of Ed's thoughts.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I like how Ed perceived the remains as a monster.
Queen Bovine chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
This is amazing. I think you have portrayed the brothers wonderfully, with their individual and shared strengths and weaknesses, through struggles both physical and mental, in all their imperfect, beautiful humanity. This clearly shows the challenges and triumphs, pain and comfort, grief and love, strengthening their bond strand by strand, until it is nigh unbreakable. It was powerful to show them coming to terms with their new bodies while still in the raw, emotional aftermath of the darkest point of their lives. Thank you for such a heartfelt piece of art.
permanentscars chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
OH. MY. GOSH. That was so beautiful. "You are my right arm." Gorgeous! :,(
Sukee93 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
This is a great story, very well written, and which takes place in a period not often used but with so much possibilities, that you exploited perfectly.

You made a very well job, and I love your story! Thanks for it :)

(Ps: Excuse me for my poor english...)
calliopechild chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Another great fic, and now that I've read it, I can't believe I haven't seen other attempts at this; there's so much blank space between the transmutation and their departure, and so many opportunities for fics there. And you did a great job filling in some of the in-between events. And this last chapter was perfect; poignant and melancholy and fierce at the end. And the line of Al's-"what he could hold, he could also keep safe"-oh my gosh, perfect. You did a lovely job with this, and I'm off to go read another of your fics. :) Thanks for another great read.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Loved it , beautiful, amazing!

-Meow-I'm-a-dog