Reviews for Be Still, My Love
Rainwing127 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ah man! Sometimes fluffitis produces the most lovely fangirl-goddess offerings! The best fangirl reactions, that is. I w
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You made me love Noex!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! IT WAS SOOOO CUTE AND FLUFFY!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww! This was so cute! :D
Lovestar and Silvermaru chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Love:I will go get flamethower for roasting van kliess
CamiDash chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
oohhhhhhh i love ittt! with all my fangirl heart, i ve spent a week reading all the noex fanfics i could find, and this is one of my favorites! so cute! so perfect! i dont have words to describe it, i may be a little touched by all the flufiness ive been reading, but who cares! this is great!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
So cute. *squeal* I feel all melty now. Like chocolate that's been in the sun. Poor Noah won't have to worry much longer. He's melting faster than my little fangirl heart. Love Rex's straightforwardness. Very in-character. :) Hope you write more good fics in the future. :)
xARCxPhazon chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is so fluffy I am suffering from fluffy overload! As I expected, another great piece! I really like the spanish phrases especially when Rex says "mi corazon" and "te necesito."

And Noah does need more screen time! xD

Anyway! Nice story, this is going to my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Artificial Unintelligence chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
gawd, i just love it when Rex starts speaking spanish... es verdad! espaƱol SI es un lengua de amor...! [well... it depends who speaks it xD]

fangirls approve of this noex fluffiness! :3
Anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Spanish-speaking!Rex ia SEXY. Good Job!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awww, this was beyond sweet. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww *rolls in the fluff* I'll take happy Rex/Noah any day :)
woosh chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aww, it's so sweet and fluffy! I love it! I've read this story three times now. I can't get enough!
heidi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Cute couple, cute story, congratulations, I love these two, I hope more stories from you with great romance of this nice couple.
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You make want to learn spanish and I hate spanish