Reviews for The Joke's On You
Alec33 chapter 1 . 4/15
Hehe wheww steamy! I wish he could have rubbed it in their face somehow tho
The Nerdfighter chapter 1 . 1/25
I remember reading this many moons ago and just never got the courage to review for it. (Mainly because I'm too much of a chicken to review for M rated fics) But that was back when I was still a shy teen. Before I could appreciate a work of fiction for it's beauty in story structure rather than just reading it for the smut. Although the smut was nice too. ;) lmao

It's nice to see an author who also has other work that I'm more familiar with. :) Teen Titans was my favorite cartoon when I was in Jr. High. In fact, one of the very first fics I wrote here on this site was Teen Titans-based. Although I don't recommend it for it was written in a time when my plot build up and style of writing was down right atrocious. I just keep it on my profile so I can see the differences in my writing over the years. And man, I'm happy to say that it has gotten SO much better!

Anyway, moving right along. I love the way you wrote Beast Boy. While Robin was indeed my favorite Titan because he was given so much depth in the cartoon, Beast Boy came as a close second. How can you not like the little goofball? Writing it in first person was also a wise choice because this is a work of fiction that requires the readers to get in touch with the character's emotions and I thought you really captured the essence portrayed in Beast Boy's thought process and way of thinking. Nicely done, Novus. I applaud you for this wonderous work of art. Now if you could just mosey on over to SS and write a juicy piece of smut for, perhaps maybe Donnie and April, I'd be one happy camper. ;D *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* lmao

Stay awesome, Novus!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 1/18
The guy who announces previews - BAHAHAH! Loved that

Oh, this was really good! You should be proud. Not only was it very sexy but very sensual and lovely. Their connection while making love, their shared peril and sacrifice turned into passion and desire for one another was wonderful! Beast Boy reminds me of Mikey in some ways, you know? Putting on that goofy grin while keeping his depth hidden, coming off as shallow and even stupid at times. I did watch the show, the first season or two, so I'm pretty familiar with the main good guys. However, I don't know the antagonists so well or some of the supporting characters, but from what I remember, I think you nailed Beast Boy and Raven down!

Oddly enough, those two were my fav characters on the show! XD I don't even know if they actually had a relationship in canon or not, but I love the juxtaposition of their personalities. Nice job on this! I look forward to more steam-i-ness from you in the future! .
Terraform chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh, I love this! I'm not overly familiar with Teen Titans (yet), but I do know Beast Boy and Raven and love their characters...and this is just very sexy, you know it! Love and sex combined is so much more powerful to read and more difficult to capture - you have done a fantastic job! The intimacy of their own private world. So great. I really love that last line, too. It leaves you hanging for more. And yes, I can't think so straight at the moment, so I shall leave it at that! :)
D-rae1029 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lol jokes on them indeed, I like your writing it's got class.
WilsonWisdom25 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awesome story! And Cy and Rob have no idea how much more BB knows about passion than they do!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ah haha. This was so funny and really cute. Your writings quite good, and the plc
Ejammer chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
found it brilliant I started reading at work I couldn't stop and the lemon just wow
you just got added to my favorites
This.Is.Martha chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was good stuff. I liked it a lot. Are you going to write more like this?
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I liked this. I liked how the the sex was given to us through a flashback. You should continue this, maybe a few more sex scenes and then robin and cy find out and they feel like the biggest morons on jump city. Now that would be something funny to read lol.
gyhy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great story. I loved the interaction between those three. How BB thought Robin wanted to propose marriage, it cracked me up how he blurted out "Dude that's easy" while he had no idea what Robin actually meant. The whole time I was reading that last part I was thinking how funny would it have been if Raven had walked in right before BB zoned out, and had heard him give Robin advice and be laughed at.
LynDea chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
loved it. but u should write more, like, idk. when they find out he wasn't just joking and what robin does with the advice! loved it:)
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this! I love all your M fictions!
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*snicker* I can just see Raven being so... pragmatic about it. Nice.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »