Reviews for The Joke's On You
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this! I love all your M fictions!
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*snicker* I can just see Raven being so... pragmatic about it. Nice.
Passerby chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked it. I read lemons cuz its easily primal.
LibertysGrief chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You're such a gooooooood writer, holy crap!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
No . . . words . . . except, CONGRATULATIONS BEAST BOY! And I applaud him for keeping it quiet.
LemonTreeManager chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The Lemon Tree needs stories like this, NEEDS THEM! WE NEED MORE!
Nerjin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You said that you wanted to focus on the romance aspect and I think you did a great job at that. I admit I was a much happier with the romance... I kinda skipped the sex entirely... BUT I like this story quite a bit. Good job.
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Um, was really, really good. A lemon THAT well written is something I just never expected to see.
DreamWeaver1001 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Really good story. Lots of description and great story telling. Two thumbs up.
sneaky buddha chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Woah. Best one I've read and I've read a lot. Sure it's funny to read the others but this one still tops. Keep it up!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
The physical intimacy was good, but the way you wrapped it up in a few soft, velvety layers of True Love was better.

At first I was surprised that BB didn't protest at their ribbing, maybe even explain that he and Raven WERE getting physical, or at least drop some really strong hints. But then, after mulling it over, I realize that he WOULDN'T do that. He has too much respect for Raven to parade their relationship around like some kind of prize.

I agree that there are a LOT of fics that focus on the sex and pretty much ignore WHY the sex is happening at all. Yeah, these are horny teenagers, but they are also responsible super-heroes, and none of them is likely to just jump in the sack for a fling. His and Raven's raison d'etre is something they both cherish. It is not for public viewing. He understands that.

A very well-conceived, well-executed story! Bravo! This goes in Favorites.
Vampire of Romance chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
hehe the joke really is on Cyborg and Robin this time, if only they knew (they'd prob freak out and do whatever it took to get rid the mental pic but that be pretty funny too)
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »