Reviews for The Joke's On You
xxelvicioso chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
good history, congratulations!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved it! Very well written! I can't wait to read more of your work! )
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ironically I read his story just before this one, and I certianly agree! This story was incredibly sweet and heartfelt. Thank you!
Beast Boy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Just Perfect The Way It Is!

.Perfect Story

.Perfect Grammar

.PERFECT EVERITHING!

I dont know the word to express this masterpiece...

It just makes feel the words and im very glad that you focused on the Romance ... Because the sex without love means nothing...

Thanks For the story and Thank You so Much for let us read it - For sharing it with us!
Kaleidoscope13579 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Cool story! Go Whose line is it anyway? ans BBRae!
Ifritfireking chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
great story. if you decide to make it into a full story instead of an oneshot, that would be awesome.
Winter Midnight chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Loved it! Though I really wanted Raven to make a comment after hearing the conversation, that really would have put the joke on robin and cy :) Overall it was really well written!
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow... this was just too perfect for words. I mean that literally!

I really liked how you focussed on the romance - I write some adult scenes, and I don't tend to focus largely on the romance, though in my mind it's always there! I'm a big softie really.

Fantastically well written, and your writing style is very, very appealing. And kudos for having decent spelling and grammar!
crybaby chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i like this story ALOT but i feel bad beastboy didn get anythinq , but still funny
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great story! This was wonderfully written. I like how you focused on the love between Beast Boy and Raven. Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
The Cretan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Once again, one of the best I've read, just like its writer. Peace.
Aaron Thomas chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I completely agree with your end statement sex without emotion or passion is just an act. I really enjoyed your fanfic for different reasons mostly because romance books/fanfics help supplement what I'm missing in my own life. I happened enjoyed honest nervous lovers anyway I'm in progress of writing my own fanfic I was hoping you could help me with it? If you want to read it contact me at maybe you could help me write like you. I'll be working strictly professionally OK.
The Cretan chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was a heluva joke and a heluva story. Kudos
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I know exactly what you are talking about in that author's note. I have started out reading some fanfics and then it turned out to be just a bunch of plotless smut... and that's just plain boring. This was well written and romantic.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to Limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
NightShade Tea chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"...The worst thing that could happen would be Star getting a little too rough with him. Worst case scenario, he spends a few weeks in the Infirmary recovering from a broken pelvis..."

that part made me loose it and so did the:

"...trying to sound sexy… like Antonio Banderas or that guy who announces movie previews..."

also made me just geek out so bad!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »