Reviews for The Faithful Monogamy of FlatSharing
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This story is completely awful. Wonderful, but awful. The writing is brillant, but I can't believe what happened to poor Sherlock! A completely new take on the aftermath of the Great Game. John's dead, Sherlock's fine(-ish). Got a new flatmate and is constantly comparing him to John. No matter what Sherlock says, I think that he won't survive long without John. He needs someone to stop him. Coincidentally, I think that Sherlock would actually be spending the large majority of his time focused on finding Moriarty. I mean, the guy escaped from Sherlock and John died. How is Mycroft taking the fact that there's no one there to look after Sherlock anymore? Chris is his flatmate, but he doesn't seem to be taking much of an interest in Sherlock's wellbeing. Mrs. Hudson isn't even fawning over him anymore. I like the idea of the group who get together every couple of weeks to remember John Watson. This was a fabulus story. I loved it. Keep writing!

enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
loved it!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was probably the most realistic and Sherlockian way to react to this situation that I've read in fanfiction. That means I think this is pretty fantastic :) even if you killed John off to get that reaction... Naw, I don't think killing him off is worth it. Oh well, this was still an amazing peice of writing :)
Minoan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This fic is remarkable! I enjoyed how analytical sherlock was about johns death...although it was very sad. however it was a believable account (in my opinion) of how sherlock would react to one of his best friends death. also, i believe you captured the idea of your fic with the title (so creative and attention getting!)
gginsc chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great story. Love it.
WTv1.0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

Also ;_; , but mostly x3 because that was brilliant and I might remember the last sentence for the rest of my life.
Garden Gnomie chapter 1 . 12/7/2010

why must it be over!
meri47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think it was black lotus, not black locus.

Keep up the good work!
drawingfish chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You made my heart broken! I don't know why this fic didn't get more reviews!
Ig0r chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Loved it! I don't read too many things with a darker feel to it, but this was definitely worth it.

Sherlock's sudden epiphany at the end was so subtle, yet so awesome. Beautifully written. It was like you could actually see into his head (I've always thought that his room imaged what his mind looked like - filthy, unorganized, disgusting room malicious, confused, depressed mind.)

Wonderful! Completely and totally amazing! Keep writing.
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was very beautifully done. You captured the witty, whimsical side of Sherlock very, very well - I can really see him reacting like this to John's death. Wonderful detail, nice OCs (couldn't help liking/hating Chris, haha), and brilliant humor even with the tragedy of it all. Please keep writing, this is excellent.
Preminiscence chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You've... made me cry. I'm actually typing this, crying.

That said, it was really a beautiful, wonderful story. You captured the emotions in such a way that I felt them too, especially in the part where Sherlock was calling for John outside the pool...

I also had to do a double-take to realise that canonically, John still lives :D (Which is a relief) I love the way you ended it as well; that Sherlock couldn't risk his life so, because John had saved it, and that made it more than precious.

Thanks for writing this :) (and I've even stopped crying :D)