Reviews for Fall Down Then Get Back Up
Carver Edlund chapter 32 . 5/12/2011
aww such a sad ending to the story! poor dean! he just got kitty and now he has to let her go...at least for a little while. cant wait for the sequel!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 32 . 5/11/2011
Oh no she cant die amazing chapter girl so looking forward to part 2 of this please update asap I need more keep up the amazing work :)
xJenzaFreakx chapter 32 . 5/11/2011
Aw, how could Kitty be killed off? That's soooooo not cool, yo! And why did Lucifer have to keep her alive just to tell her what the tattoo and dreams meant? Why would he care about telling her that? Oh well, it's still a damn good story and I can't wait to see what her heaven is like! ] Hopefully, cas can find some way to bring her back later in the story! It would be awful if she remained dead for the whole rest of the way! Update soon!
Carver Edlund chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
i hate this part :( but on the bright side, the only bright side, dean told kitty he loves her!
Carver Edlund chapter 30 . 4/23/2011
im so glad kitty got out of there...so far!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 30 . 4/23/2011
Meh, FF isn't sending me alerts anymore for some reason! It's getting quite irritating. -_- Anyway.

The last two chapters were great, I really like how you include Kitty in the episode. And poor Jo. I never really liked her but I didn't hate her either. I sure didn't want her to die, heh.

Loving that you're updating frequently! Keep it up!
Carver Edlund chapter 29 . 4/22/2011
i cant believe he just let her go! cant wait to see whats going to happen now that shes all alone just roaming the streets!
Carver Edlund chapter 28 . 4/19/2011
loved the chapter! cant wait to find out whats going to happen to kitty next! i would love to read a sequel if you are willing to write one :)
jempa1112 chapter 27 . 4/19/2011
hi so ive been reading this story ever since you started but id never reviewed...i can now see that

that was wrong after having conversations with other users...i never released how important they

are cause i havent written any stories yet, but from now on i shall be posting reviews for all stories

i have on alert...well anyway just to say that skylar really annoys me...an jo as well...eugh he still flirted with her..

cant wait for the next one..
Carver Edlund chapter 27 . 4/18/2011
loved the chapter! but im dreading whats to come :( i hate what happens on this hunt!
Carver Edlund chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
loved the chapter! cant wait to find out more about the demon that killed kittys sister
xJenzaFreakx chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
Aw, short chapter [ Poo! This Skyler chick sounds legit but you never really know who to trust in SPN land! Hopefully she doesn't end up being a demon like Ruby and tricking the hunters into causing an apocalypse, lol.

Anyway, so happy to see you updated! I missed this story! Plz update sooner!
Carver Edlund chapter 25 . 3/30/2011
i just found your story and i absolutely love it! what a cliffhanger! please update soon im dying to find out whats going to happen next, especially because of what kitty just confessed to dean!
Rosa4dean chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
loved it cant wait for more. :)
Rosa4dean chapter 23 . 2/18/2011