Reviews for Cream and Camillia
EventualGhost chapter 1 . 1/18
This story is possibly the cutest thing I've ever read. I think I squeled like, eighty-five times and now I kinda sorta completely ship Prussia/Liechtenstein with ever fiber of my being. Oops.
andIJDC chapter 1 . 1/11
Never before had I read a story of this pairing but that was just so freaking cute.
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Aww, cutie pies.
XxDarkSongxX chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was so damn adorable and in-character! I wish I had more to say but I can't think of anything else!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Protective brother Switzerland and his rifle made me LOL.

I enjoyed reading this fic. :)
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
So. Fruking. Adorable
whenthesnowmelts chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I secretly love Prussia and Liechtenstein as a pairing. Although, one may consider it more "canon" to pair Prussia with Hungary and/or sometimes Austria, I can't help but love this pairing. Probably because I read a good, novel-length fanfic centering these two a while back.
Thanks for writing this! It was very sweet and lovely!
WaltzingMatildaalldaylong chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was(pardon my language)FUCKING adorable! You mad me like this couple a lot. You know what I take that back, I LOVE this couple! Write more stories pretty pretty please.
LilMissCellist chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
xhkjxjdfbjh Ohmyfreakinggosh that was so effing adorable in so many ways I can't even! I love this, I love this so so so much! PruLiech has become my newest obsession and this story is just so damn cute, and so perfect, and you are an amazingly talented writer and ahhhhhhhh I'm just fangirling so damn hard right now! -heart-
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awww how sweet I loved it!
a-lonely-scribe chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, that was adorable. I love the way you described Prussia's thoughts as he went through all these tea parties and finding out that he had a crush on Liechtenstein, and Liechtenstein's teasing acceptance. Super cute fic.
I wish there was more pruliech around since its an adorable pairing, but for some reason it doesn't get the love. Nice to see that someone else is adding to the pile.
DrawerDiary chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
iChocoLove chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my gaaaaah this was so cute ;/A/;

I wish this pairing was more common sdjklfsdj

I'm really glad you didn't add snogging and whatnot at the end. I'm not going to lie, fics with that sort of stuff are my unhealthy obsession, but it's - what's the word - refreshing, I guess, to read a fic that ends on such a soft note. I hope soft is the right word to use here ;A;

Your description of their relationship is amazing; you would've thought that Prussia in all his awesome glory would be too rough for Liechtenstein, but the way you wrote them flows well and makes sense and isn't rushed and sjalf;djsa

Okay I'll shut up now orz
NinjaRoll chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
ohhh Ore-sama yooouuu xD

haha i love this paring 3 AND this fanfic

So sweet and fluffy with a touch of Prussian awesomness! Prussia would stalk her fb xD
tidakdigunakanlagi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is soooo Cute :3

I love this its so well writhed
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »