Reviews for Something Thick and Sweet
Polly Little chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
I love this, and how he's still attempting to converse while making out is really funny.
deimdre chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I love this fic so so so much! You captured their relationship PERFECTLY. PERFECTLY! I can totally see this happening. Also. Austria piano is any mention or form is... is so... hot. (help. that's not weird is it? ehehe.) Austria teaching Hungary how to play the piano?! A fucking plus! You deserve a fucking medal! (oh god I need someone to nerd out with so bad)
Warped-Imagination chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
-claps- Lovely story so full of passion and expression. Nicely written. I hope to read more of your Aust/Hungary stories.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I liked the witiness in this story, good work!
Svetlana chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Again, mooncatcher, your fucking amazing writing skills astonish me. Such adequate vocabulary, and...I smiled the whole time reading this. Thank you for writing this marvelous piece.
Svetlana chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Rosy the Cat chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Nerd flirt! NERD FLIRT!

Seriously, as relatively short as this piece is, I had to stop several times and give in to the uncontrollable urge to press my hands to my mouth and audibly squee. You just won virtual Godiva. Also, Austria is just SO. HOT! This has totally confirmed that, not only do I have a type, apparently he's my current exibit A.

- Rosy the Cat
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awwww! It's utterly gorgeous. They're so adorable in their awkwardness.
Kaiyojin Kobayashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The best one-shot I've read in a very long time!

~Kaiya
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I think you've written a very IC Austria and Hungary. Austria not being good at expressing feelings so he expresses them through music and Hungary trying to impress him but failing at learning the piano. Austria's confusion and Hungary's frustration with the piano was really well conveyed.

The love between Hungary and Austria was also really well done and it made me smile.
BluePrincess14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Excellent job and so beautiful. Will there be a sequel because I want to know what happens next :)
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh wow. They are both such knuckleheads! But that's what makes them so cute! )
Aegipta chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
*applauds* Bravo. Very nice :)
The Lunar Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
D'aww. So sweet! w The ending was so perfect!

I loved it!
mangospoons chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OH GOODNESS.

/U/

This made me an INCREDIBLY happy person - I love how you did this one part: (like a thread waiting to break or water threatening to ripple or something spilling over, spilling over and raging and flooding in torrents)

BEAUTIFUL build up there!

Please keep up the wonderful work and writing for this under-loved pairing!

xoxo,